Perfume help?

Rosalie1915

th_roll1.gif
Okay so i am starting to make my christmas list and i wanted to try some new perfumes, the problem is i don't know what to ask for. If you guys have any suggestions let me know. F.Y.I some perfumes i like include: Daisy by Marc Jacobs, 100% Love for her, L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani, and M.A.C's Turquatic.... I also kinda like some of britnany spears perfume, and Este Lauder makes me gag. Thanks in advanced
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

lol, i don't have any of the ones u have but my two faves are Burberry Brit and Euphoria by Ck...I like spicy notes (and musky ones) in my perfumes though nothing too sweet

gildedangel

If you like fruity/sweet perfumes I love Escada; and you can really get them much cheaper at Nordstrom Rack!

MaskedBeauty

^^I agree, that perfume smells pretty good. But the one that i love and wear all the time is "Lucky You" by Lucky. It's in a pink bottle. They used to have it at Macy's but I think they stopped carrying it??

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
^^I agree, that perfume smells pretty good. But the one that i love and wear all the time is "Lucky You" by Lucky. It's in a pink bottle. They used to have it at Macy's but I think they stopped carrying it??

FYI, it's still sold at Target for like $16!

To the OP, you should ask for the Sephora sampler for her set. It's like $50 comes with a few samplers and a certificate to then redeem a full size bottle any of the scents you tried. I think they have two sets. It makes a great gift and it's pretty practical. Also, Sephora's F&F sale starts in like 10 days and that's another 20% off.

Sephora: Sephora Brand Scent Sampler Gift Certificate For Her: Fragrance Sets

Sephora: Sephora Brand Scent Sampler Best Sellers For Her ($80.00 Value): Fragrance Sets

Strawberrymold

I am so obsessed with MJ Lola right now I just can't even explain it. Spicy but not heavy and still pretty light w/o being overly floral. If you like Daisy you might also want to check out Flower by Kenzo (or really just the Kenzo Frag. in general) Indian Holi is my fave, it's kinda like the L.A.M.B where it has that really unique spicy kick to it without being over bearing.

MadchenRogue

WHAT I RECOMMEND
th_wink3.gif

1) Viva La juicy 2)Liz Claiborne- Curve Crush (my fave) 3) Cabotine ( a great day scent) 4) DKNY Be Delicious Night or Be Delicious 5) anything by Annick Goutal 6) Sonia Rykiel by Sonia Rykel ( my all time fave) 7) Lalique ( been wearing it for more than 10 years)

If you find yourself in a tight budget do check out fragrancex.com, from what I see the prices are pretty reasonable compared to a department store!
thmbup.gif

BEA2LS

anything escada is great but bad staying power.
some of my faves are jessica simpson fancy, armani code, pink sugar, CK euphoria and many more. check out the perfume board it has tons of ideas and reviews.

Girl about town

Marc jacobs Lola is my new favourite, if you like daisy you'll love this, its very floral at first but goes musky as it dies down. I bought it because my nickname is Lola but i love it!!! x