Perfume with Honeysuckle Note Wanted

Curly1908

Hi! :)

For nostalgic reasons, I want to smell like honeysuckle so I was wondering if you guys could give me recommendations for sophisticated perfumes that have a top note of honeysuckle.

Thanks!

magpiemagpie

Annick Goutal's Le Chevrefeuille! It has notes of: honeysuckle, green notes, narcissus, jasmine, and lemon petitgrain. A bright and beautiful honeysuckle fragrance with lovely citrus and fresh green notes. A bit on the pricey side considering it is not very strong, but it's so pretty it might be worth the extravagant spritzing. Also by Annick Goutal, Le Camille (ivy, privet, honeysuckle, seringa, cut grass) is an even greener honeysuckle based scent. Grand Amour also has some honeysuckle in the mix but it's overshadowed by the other components imo.

If you're into oils at all, Black Phoenix Alchemy lab has a few honeysuckle scents at an affordable price point- Lolita, for instance- with notes of heliotrope, honeysuckle, orange blossom and lemon verbena- which is a sweet but slightly zesty take on honeysuckle. There's also Eos, with notes of "softly glowing skin, jasmine, buttercup and honeysuckle"- that one is a soft floral pinned down by a clean musk. There's also Hermia (pink pepper, golden amber, honeysuckle, and passion flower), but I haven't tried that one.

Curly1908

You all are SO helpful! Thanks!!!

I have my list so it's time to go sniff some of these scents y'all ordered! :)

roLLerGrrL

If you're after a true scent, whatever you do DON'T buy Demeter's Honeysuckle perfume. I really wanted just a simple Honeysuckle perfume & got that one, but it's not very good at all. :(

The best I've found so far is Jo Malone's Honeysuckle & Jasmine, I haven't bought it but have my eye on it. Test it at a store & see if you like it.

Hope this helps. :)

Latest posts