Perm pictures/experiences

S.S.BlackOrchid

I have been considering getting a perm to control my thick, curly hair. I haven't dyed my hair in 8 years and my hair is in pretty good condition. Does anyone have pics of perms so I can get an idea of what the end result is like?
I really need to find a way to do my hair quickly.

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortnSassy
what do you want your end result to look like? have you considered getting your hair relaxed?

I don't want my hair straight, but I'd like my curls to be bigger & looser. I need to spend much less time on my hair in the morning. I have considered relaxer too, but I want to know more about my options.

ShortnSassy

i think a soft curl perm would be a great idea for you! try googling "soft curl perms" and print out pictures you like. i would go into either a beauty school or a salon that you know offers perms and have a consultation about it. it's one of those things that's hard to guess about if i can't actually see you... best of luck and let us know how it goes!

S.S.BlackOrchid

Thanks, that sounds like what I'm looking for. I had a hard time finding pics that weren't of some celebrity or hair model though, I wan't to see the actual results.

Latest posts