Perth Girls - Mac Clearance Sale 30th May

boudoirblonde

Ok girlies!

I found a flyer at uni advertising a "MAC Cosmetics Clearance Sale". I have absolutely NO IDEA if it is legitimate or not!

But I thought I'd share the info with you guys anyway!

Its Saturday 30th May 10am-4pm
It says 50%-90% off RRP
CASH ONLY

The address is in Bentley (south of the river), and there is a phone number too, if you PM me I'll pass on those details
smiles.gif
(not sure if its quite right to advertise the address & phone number to be searchable on google!)

panda0410

This doesnt sound remotely legit... but it would definitely be worth a look!! If I was in perth I'd mosey on over for a peek
winks.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
This doesnt sound remotely legit... but it would definitely be worth a look!! If I was in perth I'd mosey on over for a peek
winks.gif

I agree. Did you guys read about Cosco thread in the general chat? People bought cheap shadows and didn't realise they were fake until they were depotted. Sounds too good to be true... or genuine lol

panda0410

Labelled sample? Doesnt sound like something that any official MAC sale would have... I'd like to see some of the items, wondering if a company employee was liquidating personal and training stock or if some of those fake sample labelled items from ebay found their way here.....

simplyenchantin

If it was advertised at a university I sincerely doubt it was an "official" MAC sale.. sounds like it definitely was someone selling their own stuff or stuff off the back of a truck etc.

boudoirblonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Labelled sample? Doesnt sound like something that any official MAC sale would have... I'd like to see some of the items, wondering if a company employee was liquidating personal and training stock or if some of those fake sample labelled items from ebay found their way here.....

Yep it was. She gave me her business card
Will post a pic in the haulage thread
winks.gif

NeSs_a_mon

OMG i can't beleive i missed this thread...Noooooooooooooooo!!!! Did she mention if she would be doing something like this again as i would totally go!

Latest posts