perty in pink fotd (da bling, dazzlelight & glamourgold g/l)

perpetuallycute

and yesterdays haul!
smiles.gif

vps0019zl.jpg

used:
peepers - ud primer potion
canton candy paint
da bling
a very much neglected sushi flower
dazzlelight
smut on brows
blacktrack to line
and some crappy mascara
glamourgold glitter liner

face - smashbox photofinish primer
stila pivotal skin
blushcreme in lilicent
powder blush plum foolery
clinique translucent loose powder (jeez - I've had this crap for years)
prescriptives magic powder

lips: Tutti Dolci Apple Torta - which is SO yummy! layered on thickly (its very sheer!)

what do you think about the pinks? I'm so clueless when it comes to that side of the spectrum!

images fixed - I hope!

Jennifer Mcfly

I think the pinks look freakin' great on you!! I didn't think da bling was that vibrant, but then saw you also used Sushi Flower.
I love the colors on you. Your hair kicks ass! Great look!

mel0622

pretty! have u used the glitter liners yet? thinking about gettin one and wanted to know if i was good er not.

tracie

I really like this, I'm going to have to stop in and get some of the tutti dolce stuff from b&bw I'm a sucker for all things apple

angela

ooh i love dazzelight! doesn't it remind you of nylon? well, i have the same issue with pinks! i never know what to pair it with.. but i found that gold tones look awsome with pinks. You did a great job.. so dont even worry about it =]

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
pretty! have u used the glitter liners yet? thinking about gettin one and wanted to know if i was good er not.

Yes - I actually used Glamourgold in this fotd. I like them pretty well - they can be very subtle, or layered to be extra glittery.
But don't touch/ your eyes after you apply it! too much movement will make it flake off. But I think thats pretty standard with these type of things anyway

perpetuallycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
ooh i love dazzelight! doesn't it remind you of nylon? well, i have the same issue with pinks! i never know what to pair it with.. but i found that gold tones look awsome with pinks. You did a great job.. so dont even worry about it =]

Now that I pulled up a swatch - they do seem very similar. I think for the most part, these "new" colours are comparable enough to other existing colours so you don't really need them. But you know - I'm such a sucker for VPs!

thanks so much!
ah - golds and pinks sound beautiful

jess98765

wow!! pinks are so you girl!! you did it really well. love your haul too... i'm so jealous at the moment!

breathless

prettyful! i love your haul! i need to go on a major makeup haul. i just did last week, but time is running out! lol

Latest posts