perversion mascara

JulieDiva

I just purchased this new mascara. I have not used it, yet...I have 3 to finish first. But when I do...I shall report back.

Monsy

I have both mascara and a primer. It is definitely the best mascara Urban has ever made. Two main things about it - it is very buildable meaning you can layer and layer and layer and lashes will never become stiff or hard. They stay soft and flexible. Another thing is it's really dark deep black with glossy finish. If you wear it without a primer you will get more of a natural look but with a primer definitely you can achieve somewhat more dramatic. I think there are way better mascaras on the market but this one is not bad either. it doesn't smudge or flake

this is me wearing it (if I remember correctly primer and three coats of mascara)

AstronautRaptor

I'm not too sure about the mascara yet, but I love the primer! The only one issue I have is the primer is almost too building, so I feel like my lashes get really heavy with the primer and mascara on. I think I may try the primer with different mascaras to get a different build :)

stephshopaholic

I got a sample and I liked it enough that I bought the full size it's really nice it kind of reminds me of benefits bad gal lash it gives me nice dark accentuated lashes and it doesn't get clumpy or crispy. I have naturally long lashes though so I don't really need a lot from my mascaras.

NikkiPeeps

I wasn't really impressed with it. As far as mascaras go, it was ok. I don't have anything bad to say about it, It just didn't give me that "wow factor" I sometimes get when I find a new mascara that I like. I do like that I can pile it on and it doesn't make my lashes clumpy. But, I most likely won't repurchase it.