Petal Pushing look #3

MamaLaura

This look is the "night" version of look #2. Day version was worn to the doctor, night version was worn to see my boyfriend. Also, the lighting looks a bit different in the two full face shots,

Starting this look, I used the shimmery white shade from the palette as a wash on my upper eyelid. For my lower lash line, I used the shimmery burgundy shade (the one above the black). I also used a bit of the color above that, which kind of reminds me of Trax eyeshadow by MAC, and kind of blended the other color out a little bit. Most of what I did to transition it into night was add some of the darker more matte purple to my outer crease area. I also added a brow highlight, because I did that more defined crease (versus in the day look where there was no crease definition at all), and wanted it blended out a bit. Plus, I added some false lashes and a bit of eyeliner to my upper lash line. Lastly, I changed the lip color.

Foundation & Concealer:
Graftobian HD Color Correction concealer palette
Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Creme Super Palette - Neutral
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

Blush, Bronzer, etc:
Palladio mosaic bronzer
ELF contouring bronzer/blush duo (both sides as blush)

Eyeshadows:
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette - Described above

Eyeliner & Mascara:
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Beautique black pencil eyeliner

Eyebrows:
Maybelline blonde eyebrow pencil
MAC Shadester contouring powder

Lips:
MAC Plum lip liner
MAC Honey Love lipstick
MAC Cushy White plushglass

Misc.:
ELF eyelid primer
Olay Complete moisturizer
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Primer in Blend
Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies

LMD84

oh wow! i need to buy some demi whispies because your lashes look amazing. great makeup too :)

Latest posts