Petticoat = breakouts?

absolut_blonde

I'm sad to say that I think Petticoat is breaking me out. Seems that whenever I've been using it, I end up with breakouts on my cheeks not long after. I was in denial about it for a long time, but I think it might really be true.
cry.gif

Does it break anyone else out?

crystalpenguin13

i'm pretty sure it does the same for me...i'm just trying to stay in denial.

anyone notice the other msf's don't have the same strong fragrance as petticoat? i think that might be what my skin's sensitive to.

bebs

I only wear it once and a while and haven't noticed any problems
sorry that you have.

absolut_blonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
This could be the case. Wonder if your allergic to the minerals. Do other mineralized items break you out?

I've never tried any other mineralized makeup, actually.... Not sure4 I will, if this could be the culprit! It just seems like clockwork-- every time I use it, I break out later where I applied it, much in the same way that Studio Fix (the powder) breaks me out.

Ada

I have three other MSFs (Shimpagne, Porcelain Pink, Stero Rose) and never had any problems with them breaking me out. But when I first got Petticoat i used it every day for a week, and started breaking out all over my cheeks (where I never usually break out). I haven't used it since, sadly.

karen

I've heard it happens for some people, but none of my MSFs(including Petticoat) have ever caused me to break out.

Latest posts