PhiloSophy sKin LinE Help

teamo7

OK so i went to the mall today and stopped by philosophy. I read their little booklet on their skin care line...
and i'm a sucker for those little books that tell u how good their product it is blah blah ..
point is i don't just want to go buy it i want to see if anyone on here uses that line and think it's worth all the money..
OR does anyone have a skin care line that works well on combination skin .
you know dry after u wash it, oily throught the day,
i tend to breakout once in a while.. but not all the time..
and i have acne scars.. not that many and not that dark but i want to get rid of them , anyone have a product that works ?
get back at me!
thanks
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
- maura

MACtastic

try www.makeupalley.com and read the product reviews
greengrin.gif

I just tried the Microdelivery Peel, which I fell totally in love with! I also just tried a sample of Hope in a Jar for all skin types. I'm not quite sure what I think yet...I'm gonna have to try it a few more times lol. The Purity cleanser is OK, nothing too spectacular IMHO.

Your skin should feel slightly tight right after washing, before moisturizer. I used to have really oily skin...I used The Body Shop's Seaweed cleanser, and now I have more normal skin hehe...so maybe that might work for you too? Also, try a mattifying moisturizer. Again, from The Body Shop, I use the Tea Tree Oil Mattifying Moisture Gel. (Sorry, I work for the place hahaha...but those two products DO work!! I just got both for my 14 yr old brother who's starting to have acne :p )

HTH, and good luck! <3

Macnarsandlove

I am also a beauty product junkie when it comes to skincare. Philosophy has great cleansers and moisturizers I have combo nc45/50 skin and during summer it's really oily (the south has riduculous heat). Here a list of some items I've tried.
pigment of your imagination- acne scars are gone with this. if you use this daily you will see results with little irritation (compared to other products with hydroquinone).

here is some other product info that i can rant about:
hope in a jar- great for winter, too heavy for summer. good for a night cream.

purity made simple- i like a scrub (like microfine refinisher) better. but this will have your face squeaky clean.

micro peel delivery pads- good once a week facial

one a clear day face wash- feels wonderful and you see a difference.

the present clear makeup- blah, nothing special

supernatural airbrush concealer (dark)- three perfect shades that will match your skin year round (yellow based).

And if you watch qvc you can get great deals on skincare regiments and fragrances. Hope this helps.

ebonyannette

^ was the concealer dark enough for you? Im NW55 I wonder how dark their colors go.
Thanks for the info, Im debating between Philosophy and Murad

Macnarsandlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
^ was the concealer dark enough for you? Im NW55 I wonder how dark their colors go.
Thanks for the info, Im debating between Philosophy and Murad

THE CONCEALER KIT IS VERY VERSATILE. THE 2 DEEPER TONES WOULD PROBABLY WORK GOOD FOR YOU. I'M A NC45-50 AND THEY WORKED BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CONCEALER. HERE'S THE LINK AT THERE SITE HTTP://WWW.PHILOSOPHY.COM/WEB/STORE/...-1_56548_24045 THE COLOR SWATCHES ARE TRUE TO LIFE AND I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE PRODUCT.

teamo7

THAnks Guys FOr all THe Feedback!!
I'm gonna be on my way to buy some of these products this week!!!
SEriously thanks a bunch!!
smiles.gif
<3 Maura.

hnich

Well, I haven't tried anything but their bodywashes yet, and I don't have problem skin (on my body at least..)
but I can definetly vouch that the Philosophy 3in1 scents are completely orgasmic...the cinammon buns actually does smell like cinammon buns, not just cinnamon