Phosphorelle

Tonitra

I LOVE this lipglass-and my question is, do you think it is worth it to get a back-up, before everything is sold out? Or is there something similar to it in the regular collection? Mostly I'm looking for something that shares the same milky-ness that Phosphorelle/Elle has. Oh, and how long does it take to use of a lipglass, approximately?
Thanks so much!

BlahWah

The MA I talked to said Garden lustreglass is quite similar, just a bit peachier/pinkier and with a bit more shimmer. There's another one that's similar but I can't remember it right now.

As for using up a l/g, I've never done so yet b/c I keep switching from one to another. =P Maybe someone else can help out w/ that one!

juli

doesnt it resemble scent me lipglass sorta?? I havent really tried phosphorelle so I am not totoally sure but in the tube they look very similar.

MissKaylee*

i wouldnt say phospherelle resembles garden AT ALL theres no way. Garden is a gold with kind of pink pearl, while phospherelle is white with red. Im SO getting a backup !

banana

Garden is kind of similar, but Phosphorelle is prettier. I kicked myself for not buying elle last year so I'm glad they brought it back.

I never buy backups because I always find something similar or something I want more. Plus mac repromotes stuff in new collections, and there is always ebay- that's where I found my replacement pink aperitif lipstick.

tracie

elle (or phosphorelle) was my lips but better shade, I was really sad when I lost elle last winter, so I ended up getting two the other day with lure. I know new things come along, but I'm not a huge l/g junkie..I usually find a few that I love and stick to them and dreamy, elle, sweetie cake, and instant gold l/g are those colors for me.

Marcita

Is Phosphorelle exactly the same as Elle? I'm dying to get Phosphorelle but I have a new Elle.

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
in my opinion it looks strikingly similar to tongue in chic lip laquer =)

Yup - I second that. Only not as strong a pigment... Garden is not even close - Garden has these huge chunks of glitter in it...

JMKess

I acutally found Elle in the CCO near my office! If you love Phosphorelle that much, try and find Elle in a CCO (if you live near one) and save a little money in the process. Or, just buy a backup.

smiles.gif

princess

I love the red pearl that comes with this lipglass but it's too light for me, I will look pale as a sheet. Pity.
th_confused_new.gif

Latest posts