Photo dump: Photoshoots, Sugarpill, smokey eyes, etc.

chelseadawn

1, First, some photoshoot pics. One is my own shoot with my friend Tori. I used blacktrack fludiline, carbon, copperplate. On lips, Pro Longerwear Lipcreme in "Overtime". Cheeks was contouring with Harmony blush and Peaches on the apples.

2. A friend of mine asked me to do makeup and hair for her photoshoot. I only had two models, Tori again and Katia.
On Tori's eyes I used Love+ from Sugarpill and kept the rest skin coloured (Blanc Type eyeshadow). Her lips were Hug Me lipstick and a little Creme D'Nude.. On Katia's eyes I used Buttercupcake from Sugarpill, some Chrome Yellow, and a lot of liner. Her lips I believe are a little dab of Basic Red paintstick.

Baccck to me.
3, Orange and purple. Orange eyeshadow, Fig. 1, Sushi flower and Free To Be.

4. Silver and purple. Electra, Smoke and Diamonds, Fig. 1, Shadowy Lady. Not sure what the lips are but dayumm I need to wear it more often.

5. Red makes my eyes look CRAZY blue. Love+ from Sugarpill, Sketch, Embark, Copperplate. Lips are Basic Red paintstick, Brave Red lipstick, Midnight Media mattene lipstick, and Urgent! slimshine. Brows were Carbon and Copperplate, I believe.

6. Blue liner. Blue Chromaline (Can't remember the exact name.. but it's the only blue anyway), set with Atlantic Blue eyeshadow.

7. Didn't get a good closed-eye pic, but this is hot pink on the lid. Passionate on the lid, Fig. 1. in the crease, Copperplate on the bottom. On the cheeks is Prism blush. Lips are Ravishing and Morange with Slicked Pink lip gelee.

8. These are really sexy pics. Carbon, Sugarpill eyeshadows in Love+ and Dollypop. Creme D'Nude on the lips. Some kind of Ardell lashes.

9. My Lazy Day look. Minted eye kohl set with Aquadisiac and Birds And Berries. Carbon/Copperplate/Omega on top.

10. Black and hot pink (which turns purple, apparently?). Black eyeliner as a base, Carbon and Copperplate, Dollypop from Sugarpill.

PHEW. That's a lot. Thanks for viewing! CC appreciated, yay!