Photo Finish Spf 15

NikkiHorror

Photofinish with Dermaxyl Complex and SPF 15 UVA/UVB came out for our Watercolors Summer 2006 collection, and is going to be a staple in the line now.

Before every makeover, I ask my clients "If you could change anything about the color or texture of your skin, what would it be?" Ask this to yourself when you go to pick out photofinish. Whatever your main concern is, there's a formula for it.

I only show the SPF/Dermaxyl Photo Finish to clients who are older and concerned about fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. I wouldn't suggest spending the money on the Dermaxyl one if these things aren't your main concern.

The price is fair because you can forget your everyday sunscreen and just use photofinish. It's $6 bucks more than the original clear photofinish, and I'm sure regular sunscreen costs more than $6 bucks. AND the sunscreen in photofinish does not contain titanium dioxide, so it's photo-friendly. (You won't get white-face.)

What i really want them to come out with is the Color Correctioing Dermaxyl SPF 15 Photofinish!!! *Fingers crossed*

Cool Kitten

i've been using it for a few months and i like it a lot. It makes my foundation go on super-smoothly. You just have to make sure that you wait a few minutes between applying the primer and applying the foundation.

may014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiHorror
Photofinish with Dermaxyl Complex and SPF 15 UVA/UVB came out for our Watercolors Summer 2006 collection, and is going to be a staple in the line now.

Before every makeover, I ask my clients "If you could change anything about the color or texture of your skin, what would it be?" Ask this to yourself when you go to pick out photofinish. Whatever your main concern is, there's a formula for it.

I only show the SPF/Dermaxyl Photo Finish to clients who are older and concerned about fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. I wouldn't suggest spending the money on the Dermaxyl one if these things aren't your main concern.

The price is fair because you can forget your everyday sunscreen and just use photofinish. It's $6 bucks more than the original clear photofinish, and I'm sure regular sunscreen costs more than $6 bucks. AND the sunscreen in photofinish does not contain titanium dioxide, so it's photo-friendly. (You won't get white-face.)

What i really want them to come out with is the Color Correctioing Dermaxyl SPF 15 Photofinish!!! *Fingers crossed*

Hi! I'm so (SO) glad to see your post...I've been debating on wether to purchase the Smashbox Foundation Primer Light or Smashbox Foundation Primer SPF 15 with Dermaxyl. I can't for the life of me make up my mind
ssad.gif
. Do you have any suggestions?? I've tried both, aside from the fact that one has SPF 15, which is much better for oily and acne prone skin??

MACForME

Wow- I was happy to see this myself! I was a HUGE fan of Sue Devitt's primer, but its become increasingly hard to find. I hate ordering ONE item off the internet.. shipping is HORRIBLE.

I have Smashbox's clear primer, but I think i'd like one with a sunscreen. As long as its good for my blotchy skin that does tend to break out..