Photoshoot a natural look!

godzillaxahhhhhh

so the shoot was in orange county. the photographer is roger neria, and the models were ally and sareh!

it was natural makeup so not what your use to seeing from me, but i like this change!

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8060/0070small2zu.jpg

0134small0mb.jpg

443c25f39956b.jpg

443ca1d455b0e.jpg

0157small8cs.jpg

443ca27581f4a.jpg

443ca2d37c715.jpg

Dreamergirl3

Great job! Would you mind giving me a breakdown of everything on the black-haired model? Mostly what foundation (brand, color), blush, and what you used to highlight her brow bone. Thank you sooo much in advance!

Pushpa

you did a great job and i don't want to come off like a bitch but the blonde model looks high in every pic which wasn't caused by you

the lashes look so good i had to double take to see thats they were falsies

Pei

Nice neutral
smiles.gif

OT: I agree with the comment on the blonde model, her expression is so fakish! :p

godzillaxahhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Great job! Would you mind giving me a breakdown of everything on the black-haired model? Mostly what foundation (brand, color), blush, and what you used to highlight her brow bone. Thank you sooo much in advance!

i used the lazy eyes pallete, with embark and la femme darkl purple. The highlight on her brow bone is blurr on one of the holiday palettes. Her blush is also la femme i forget what color. Her foundations are Make up For Ever. I custom mixed the color. The powder over that is elizabeth arden in meduim. Also i contured her face with the ben nye conture. and on her lips is the color natural with the liner by mac called hoodgepoch? <--spell check) and her liner is just black kohl liner with alittle of the black stila smudeg pots.

i think thats was it ..... if i can remember correctly
smiles.gif

godzillaxahhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
you did a great job and i don't want to come off like a bitch but the blonde model looks high in every pic which wasn't caused by you

the lashes look so good i had to double take to see thats they were falsies

you dont! her eyes had the drop to them, i tried to make them look more up tilt. I personally think she looked better than her last head shots, but i dont know if thats my ego or not. They were all very nice girls and fun to work with!

Q o B

OOO are these the photoshoot pics ur were teasin about?! how nice and exciting!! i think my fav is the drk haird girl, u hooked her up. the very last picture looks like it needs to be in a mag. or some kinda ad.

angela

they look great thanks to you! hehe
smiles.gif
do you remember what lashes you used on them? they look very natural as someone mentioned already.

I_Love_Buffy

i am always a big fan of a natural look
smiles.gif
to me, it's way better than a colorful face. and you my dear look stunning!

Latest posts