PHOTOSHOOT *more pics to come*

ette

It takes me 45 minutes to an hour for each look like the first, maybe 30 minutes for the second look.
The girl doesn't have a gut AT ALL, its a loose top. Honestly she's one of the narrowest people I've ever seen in my life LOL!
More tonight!

ExquisiteImages

Amazing job! Love the looks
eyelove.gif

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
I didn't use airbrush on this shoot, because the models had fairly good skin and I had enough time do do hand done makeup. I like Graftobian's High-Def Foundations SO MUCH, they are incredible, these and Face Atelier are the best pro foundations on the market IMO. When I airbrush, I use Temptu, which are superior IMO to both MAC and Graftobian's airbrush makeup. The Graftobian has a really wide range of colors, which is nice. I have the Iwata Silver Jet Airbrush and I love it.

Thanks! What is the coverage like? Is it buildable?

ette

It is buildable but def. not sheer. I would say it is full coverage. The first girl has freckles:
4606ff849bba3.jpg

And the foundation was easy to cover them with. I love freckles on models but for this look they weren't desired.

*Luna*

Oh WOW, I NEVER would have expected her to have freckles! Probably not a good choice of foundation for me but I think I might invest in some. Thanks so much!!!

TrusyMyEyes

Wow seeing that new pic of the girl..oohh wow..you did an amazing job..cause that new pic..is not..nice in black and white. No offense but that pic does her no justice.

I know that the girl doesn't have a gut..but that pic isn't a good pic to use for your book. It is not flattering. I am looking beyond the make up. When people look at your book they will look at the whole picture. The question is...Is it a good shot or not? And if for one second it looks like she has a gut..it's obviously not a good shot.

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Nope!
I noticed the brows don't look so great - I should have brushed them into place with gel.
Thank you everyone!

Wow, you really made their skin glow!