Photoshoot Photos [may not be suitable for those in work enviroments]

Angelah

This is NOT me, it's a model I work with. These are from a photoshoot on saturday, I did the makeup. Sorry the images are pretty small and you can't see the deatiled makeup job, but this is all the photographer has sent me so far. If I get anymore, I will post them
smiles.gif

kimberly01.jpg

kimberly02.jpg

kimberly03.jpg

kimberly04.jpg

kimberly05.jpg

Janice

Let's remember this is about the makeup.
winks.gif

Which is GORGEOUS btw! Awesome job! :thumbsup: Love #4's smokey eye / pink lip combo == super sexxy.
th_worship.gif

Shimmer

oh I definitely think the makeup is spectacular...I just have a tendency for looking at models' photographs rather clinically.
oh.gif

I really didn't want to offend.

sarzio

Gorgeous Makeup. Creepily disproportioned model, but thats not you gig so props on such a lovely job.

aziajs

I would love to see some closer pics. I hope the photographer sends some over.

As for the girl, I think her body is cold. I would have NO problems looking like that.....EXCEPT that her boobs are way too big. It does make her look out of proportion.

Vicky88

Make up look great.
smiles.gif

I'm not a fan of the shoot though... but the whole glamour modelling thing isn't really my cup of tea!

bottleblack

eeksign.gif
Eeep! Think we could get a NWS (non work safe) tag on this, mods???

Sorry, I had to scroll too fast to get it off my screen to be able to look at the makeup!

M

I'm pretty sure this gal got a chin implant on Dr. 90210! Anyhow, nice job on the makeup.

almondeyez81

I like the makeup that was done, but the photos are awful, they could have made her look a bit more professional and classier.I wouldnt want them taking my pictures, I hope they were free.