Photoshoot pictures! :D

Henna_Spirit

This is a picture from a shoot i did a week ago. Just having some fun really, it has been ages since i planned out a shoot. but the clothes designer was up for it and had 2 models ready to go, so why not?! here are the results of that shoot :

nisha3.jpg

deana2.jpg

And a Mehndi shot
smiles.gif

nisha1.jpg

This was the last look i did. I rushed it, it was late, girl had to catch her train (which she missed in the end, poor thing, b'ham is a looong way form London!). So this is really a bad picture, taken in really bad lighting and within 3 minutes time. Sorry about the crappyness of it all, but i loved the make-up, although it isn't very visible here:

DSC_0092.jpg

I would love to get some constructive feedback so i can improve myself for the next 'projects' lol

Enjoy!

Oh! PS: the clothes designer (a fabulously young lady!) is Nusrat @ www.nudrat.co.uk . For all UK asian girls, she is def the designer to go to! Forget RCKC or SF collection! Nudrat is THE BEST!
winks.gif

happy*phantom

the pix are definitely wonderful and professional at the same time. m/u and costumes are matching in a perfect way. they let me start dreaming of a "bollywood-like" wedding though i'm more into medieval stuff.
winks.gif
so, well-done, my dear! excellent work!

Henna_Spirit

I'm not sure if this is exactly what i used, but it gives you an idea lol

eyes.jpg

Retrospeck as a base all over the lid.
Blue peep fluid line up to the crease, slighly blended where the crease is.
Girlie, mink pink and this pink colour from the pattern maker cool thingy mixed into the crease.
Used gold dusk to highlight and blacktrack as liner. False lashes have of course been applied
smiles.gif

I htink that was it...

Henna_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy*phantom
the pix are definitely wonderful and professional at the same time. m/u and costumes are matching in a perfect way. they let me start dreaming of a "bollywood-like" wedding though i'm more into medieval stuff.
winks.gif
so, well-done, my dear! excellent work!

you can doa mix mash of things
greengrin.gif

A friend of mine is getting married this weekend, she's also intot he medieval stuff. So she is wearing a flowy white/cream medieval style dress, but is gonna wear mehndi on hands and feet. She is going to wear a small Tikka and pandja's. Make-up is going to be a mix of drama bollywood but neatrally medieval lol. Might aswel mix everything, no point sticking to one style if you like em all!
winks.gif

seba

Pls let us know what you used on the 1st and last pics as well!! I also want to know what lip products you used. Wow, those are really beautiful!! I wish my wedding mu was done by you
winks.gif

LineausBH58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life In Return
WOW @ this:

deana2.jpg

That is just wow. What did you use ? Gosh, you are soooo talented!

i was thinking the SAME thing.... the color combo is wonderful