photoshoot with a friend

Johnny Wal

so after my haircut today, my friends came over for a photoshoot for my photography class
but my photo class is tradtional black and white film photography. and i wanted pictures for myself just for fun.
and i did both their makeup, and the girls hair
it was my first time doing makeup on a guy and making it like, not femminine
the girl loved her makeup, but of course she'd tell me that. lol. i dont have much practice putting it on other people (which is TOTALLY different than yourself), so give me criticism and/or tips!

thanks

jackieandbrandon002.jpg

jackieandbrandon003.jpg

jackieandbrandon012.jpg

jackieandbrandon014.jpg

jackieandbrandon015.jpg

jackieandbrandon016.jpg

jackieandbrandon031.jpg

and to end with a really cute one

jackieandbrandon041.jpg

i understand the edges of her eyeshadow are very blunt, unfortunately.

i put this in the say cheese forum cause i dont feel like listing everything, haha, if you wanna know someone ask and ill tell you.

j_absinthe

They're both doable.

As far as criticisms go though, just watch what's in your frame, make sure you keep anything you don't want out-like tripods or picture frames and such.

Nice work.

Johnny Wal

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_absinthe
They're both doable.

As far as criticisms go though, just watch what's in your frame, make sure you keep anything you don't want out-like tripods or picture frames and such.

Nice work.

oh, lol. no this wasnt the photoshoot itself, this was afterwards just for fun. they were just having fun so i was taking pictures of them

in the actual photoshoot i made sure about the composition and all, thanks though.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wal
oh, lol. no this wasnt the photoshoot itself, this was afterwards just for fun. they were just having fun so i was taking pictures of them

in the actual photoshoot i made sure about the composition and all, thanks though.

Ahhh, gotcha.

winks.gif

Jot

they look great. totally love her hair and make up - love the blue lower lash with the green - i'll be stealing that look
smiles.gif

ecberger

jdsgfsjhf so cuteee:]
i want to knowww hte makeup on the girll!
and also, did you do her hair too?
gorgeoussssxxxxx