Physicians formula baked series????

elmo1026

Okay you guys,

I know it is a drug store brand. and it is not MAC but i was wondering have any of you WOC ever used Physician Formula Baked eyeshadows? if so tell me what do you think please? i was at target and they had them 50 % off and i really want to try them but i was afraid the colors would not show up on my skin tone.

THANKX
XOXOXO

elmo1026

I know right they look like they have very nice pigment to them. i think i am going to try a few i will post some looks.

lipshock

Do you mean the one that are little round balls?

I have two of them and I love them! The pigmentation is out of this world for drugstore and they are a joy to blend. They are a bit shimmery, so I am looking to try their matte eyeshadows. :]

S.S.BlackOrchid

I really like these. They are not as pigmented as the MAC, but they show up on my NC43 skin and last long without creasing.

d n d

I had some of these a few years ago before I got into MAC. I can't remember the names, but I had the trio with the mauve colors and I had the one with the bronze colors. I liked them, they have a metallic look to them and they are meant to be used wet or dry. At 50% off you can't lose either way!

GlamQueen21

I have the Baked Sands eyeshadow from Physicians Forumla and they are so amazing! After seeing Fafinettex3's tutorial on the eyeshadow that she used, I went and got it at Target in Corpus Christi.

deabella

i love the baked series! i have the baked smokes trio and here's how it looks on me w/o base!

upinsmokes1.jpg

btw, in case anyone is wondering how it could show up on them too, i'm filipina w/an nc37 skin.

thmbup.gif

kdd2411

I didn't care too much for these. They went on chalky dry, but when you wet them they came out pretty. I prefer MAC since you can use them wet or dry.