PIC HEAVY FOTD

krystalena

[h=4]Hello, all! I am back after SIX years! Somehow remebered this site, and wondered if I could remember my login, sure enough I did! It was HILARIOUS looking back at my old FOTDs. I laughed and CRINGED a lot! [/h][h=4][/h][h=4][/h][h=4]Anyway, here is a compilation of looks over the past year or so. I have posted most of these to Beautylish.com, but figured I would post them here as well. I takes all my pics with my iPhone, so the quality is probably not the best. [/h][h=4][/h][h=4]If you remember me at all from 2007, I had NO eyebrows, and no idea how to blend or apply eyeliner, or blush and bronzer![/h][h=4][/h][h=4]Thanks for looking! :)[/h]

AngelBunny

These are beautiful! Would you mind telling us or linking us to a list of what shadows you used in #1 and #5 please, and also what you use on your brows? I would love to try to imitate :)

krystalena

For my brows in all looks I alternate between the Milani Brow Kit, and the Wet n' Wild Brow Kit. I use the Maybelline Great Lash clear gel to set them. And I use the ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer.

In the first looks I used:

• ELF Mineral Eyelid Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Shadow in Pacific on the lid
  • NYX Shadow in Navy in the outer corner
  • Urban Decay Blackout in the outer corner
  • NYC Liquid Liner
  • Wet N' Wild Brulee as a highlight

Second Look:

• Wet N' Wild I <3 Matte Palette (Neutral Side)
  • NYC Liquid Liner
  • Milani Liquifye Pencil Liner in Black

Third Look:

• Urban Decay Naked Palette (Half Baked, Virgin, Sin, Dark Horse, Buck, Corrupt, and Toasted)
  • NYC Liquid Liner
  • Milani Liquifye in Black

Fourth Look:

• Anastasia Beverly Hills I Want You to Want Me (LE Holiday Palette from December 2012)
  • NYC Liquid Liner
  • Milani Liquifye Liner in Black

Fifth Look:

• Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette

Sixth Look:

• Urban Decay Naked Palette

Seventh Look:

• Lorac Pro Palette

Eighth Look:

• Lorac Pro Palette

Ninth Look:

• Naked Palette