*PIC HEAVY* Haven't posted in a while FOTD's ***EXTREMELY PIC HEAVY***

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
love them!!!
whats your id on youtube so i can check your tutorials??
thanks!

It's the same as my username on here.... kuuipo1207.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
All your looks are awesome! And I love your technique...love your tutorials on YouTube -- I'm a subscriber
smiles.gif

Yay! Thanks for subscribing!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Wonderful orchestra of different palettes - golden brown, wine, deep taupe, cool bleu, golden green, mid tone fuschia, ocean reflecting green -bleu, deepest purple, and the coolest silver grey.

All of them are applied with perfection.

You can wear your hair up as well as down in that face framing fashion. Both styles are devinely flattering with your beautiful bone structure.

Thanks!! I usually hate wearing my hair up cause I feel like it makes my face look fat. lol
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
OooooOOoooOOoooo I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!

As i was scrolling down, i realised i loved each look better than the last, lol!! You are so very talented & beautiful!!

Oh yeah, & your hair... Looks Fan-Freakin-Tastic!!!

Thanks!! I've missed all of you guys too!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
eek! I want to pounce through the screen and pet your hair.
smiles.gif

ROFL!! Well it's up right now, but I'll take it down for you if you really want to.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorne_again
these are all really, really good. you're really pretty, too.

THANKS!! I really, REALLY REALLY love your work, so that really REALLY REALLY means a lot!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sookiepyo
love the looks, my fave is the last one and i reallly reaaaally like your hair, i wish i had that color!

Thanks!! The last one is my fave too!! THat's why there's more pics of that one than the others LOL!!
greengrin.gif

n_c

All of them look awesome, but I absolutely love the Beauty Marked one. Thank you for posting.

Hilly

You look so hot!!!! I love the hair!!!! I used to do mine like that but it would always fade. You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACATTAK

You look gorgeous in every single look! I love them all! I also love what you've done to your hair. I watch you on Youtube & your videos are great!

entipy

WOW Wow wow!! ALL of these looks are just stunning. Absolutely STUNNING!! And I luuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee your hair!!!!!!! WEEEEEE!!! It looks awesome!!!

Welcome back!
greengrin.gif