Pic of new Glimmer Shimmers and new Bathing Ape collection

burkle

These go on sale in Japan on 9 Dec.

pdt2879574.jpg

Pic of Mac for Bathing Ape lip conditioner (1365yen) in black camouflage print, blot film (1050yen) and a special kit (7665yen)that contains both the lip conditioner and blot film in a pouch. Release date in Japan is 20 Dec.
pdt273014_0001.jpg

pdt275993_0001.jpg

pdt2879589.jpg

user2

I just changed the prices from Yen to $ and the set is about $65,72
icon_eek.gif

The Lip Conditioner is $11,70 and the Blot Paper $9! Don't know if the set price is right... I can't imagine that the pouch itself costs over $45!!

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
This may be stupid but what exactly are the glimmer shimmers for?

Lol you know, I was wondering the same exact thing :p

absolut_blonde

I think they're basically highlighters, sort of like the Pearlizers but in a liquid form. So you could use them on your cheekbones, collarbone, browbone, mixed with moisturiser/foundation, etc. The pink one would probably make a great evening blush for lighter skins (though I am going to pretend I didn't say that since I can't afford any of them!)

nawth21

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosheis

They look good for highlighting. I'm assuming the bapes are a Japan exclusive? *edit* just read in another thread that gimmershimmer is similar to benefits highbeam? moonbeam? crud, I just read it a second ago and forgot the name
lol.gif

labelslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosheis

The Glimmershimmers are basically highlighter, different shades for different skintones, etc. They remind me of Giorgio Armani Cosmetics' Fluid Sheers tbh.

Juneplum

ok, what the heck is bathing ape anyway? is it a brand in japan? the stuff is adorable but i wanna know why they're so sought after??
SOS.gif

labelslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
ok, what the heck is bathing ape anyway? is it a brand in japan? the stuff is adorable but i wanna know why they're so sought after??
SOS.gif

Bathing Ape is a Japanese streetwear clothing brand. Very expensive stuff!!

http://www.bape.com/

ETA to add in URL