*^^* Picadilly Punk...Piccadilly Pink (comeback número dos)*^^* [Pic Heavy]

jenee.sum

awwwwwww thanks sweeties~~!! u guys are seriously making me
blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lndsy
I bought both the Quads just based on the eye colors and was very pleasantly surprised when I found out that there was cheek and lip colors in there too! I love these quads, the eyeshadow texture is so great and very pigmented, I highly recommend buying them, especially since the were so inexpensive too!

didn't u just absolutely die when u saw the compartment underneath?! LOOL i was like WHATTTTTT this is SERIOUS! MUST purchase this! the texture is sooo velvety smooth! and since i get my staff discount, i got both palettes hehhe
thmbup.gif

OH! and did u see the lipglosses from the same collection? with the built in light and mirror!?! can u say gangsterrrrrr??
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
Very pretty, I wish that Rimmel lipstick looked like that on me. Maybe I should try it over a lipbalm too.

And dimples...I have them (one on each cheek) and they are not all that they are cracked up to be, people always poke fun at me, because they make my face chubby like a baby's. =/

awww hehe i still think dimples are cute!
oh and the rimmel l/s...the first time i tried it on with nothing underneath AND with a heavy hand...i looked like i just woke up from the grave!
lol.gif
trick is to definitely wear some lip balm under so it makes a slippery base for it...and apply it VERY lightly and sparingly!
tong.gif

thanks you all!
winkiss.gif

jenee.sum

Thanks girls!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatocophobic
au naturale look oh so hotttt! i so love your lippieee

thanks a bunchies! it smells like cotton candy bubblicious too!
yes.gif

..kels*

love it! i wish i would have grabbed that quad before it sold out.. it looks great on you! & does it seriously have a compartment underneath???! damn. i was wondering why it was so thick!!
ssad.gif

....& don't you just love that No. 7 concealer?!

jenee.sum

aww thanks sweeties!! u guys are full of sweetness! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
love it! i wish i would have grabbed that quad before it sold out.. it looks great on you! & does it seriously have a compartment underneath???! damn. i was wondering why it was so thick!!
ssad.gif

....& don't you just love that No. 7 concealer?!

2 compartments?? ohhhh yesss...

img6726qx3.jpg

img6730fa9.jpg

img6731kk6.jpg

you can't see it cuz it's all black, but there's a mirror on the bottom of the divider
img6733zj3.jpg

thmbup.gif

and the No.7 concealer, yesss love it! brightens it up soo nice and the texture is soooo soft and light!
choochoo.gif
do you have it too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Very pretty, I wish I had your skills!
smiles.gif

sharing is caring...so if skill is what you kids call it these days, then * blows u some "skill" * LOL (i kno ur not a kid haha)

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
and the No.7 concealer, yesss love it! brightens it up soo nice and the texture is soooo soft and light!
choochoo.gif
do you have it too?

thanks for posting pics of it open. i'm seriously soo bummed that i didn't notice that!! they sold out too fast.
ssad.gif
i got the No. 7 concealer after they raved about it at our training. our trainer used to do makeup on canadian idol & went on about how great it looked on camera. i love it as an undereye concealer. no cakey-ness!
smiles.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
thanks for posting pics of it open. i'm seriously soo bummed that i didn't notice that!! they sold out too fast.
ssad.gif
i got the No. 7 concealer after they raved about it at our training. our trainer used to do makeup on canadian idol & went on about how great it looked on camera. i love it as an undereye concealer. no cakey-ness!
smiles.gif

smiles.gif
np ..kels*~! call different SDM locations! some MIGHT still have some in stock! u never know!
yesss the concealer sooo does not cake! it feels amazing
yes.gif
i use it on my undereye too. brightens it up amazingly! doesn't it give u this refreshing feeling too when u put it on?????? i get it, and it absolutely feels sooo good! hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRG
hotness! love this lip colour, jen!

thanks linds!! ^^ i'll wear it next time i see you
graucho.gif
, if im not wearing profusion! hehehe

User93

you are sooo adorable! Look like a cute doll
smiles.gif
Eyes look awesome, so do the lips, this look is soo good on you!