Pick a TLC

samtaro

If you could pick any of the TLC's available at the Mac site now (with the exception of the tint toons), which would you pick? Why?

I have both the Luella's, and Cleo from Tint Toons, and I love them...I am looking to get a couple more.

Thanks in advance!

misswillow

Aquamelon. Love it! Its a gorgeous pinky-coral that looks so lush on the lips, and can be apllied sheerly for a hint of colour or more thickly for amore intense colour
smiles.gif

2_pink

Except for the Tint Toons, i only have one TLC, Plum Perfect....but i do adore it. And i just realized that it looks so nice over Push Up Plum l/s, its almost the same color, but it adds a bit of shine & moisture.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswillow
Aquamelon. Love it! Its a gorgeous pinky-coral that looks so lush on the lips, and can be apllied sheerly for a hint of colour or more thickly for amore intense colour
smiles.gif

Woo hoo!!! I just purchased this! I saw a picture and thought, wow, what a lovely TLC!

I'd recommend Clarice & Daisy...only because I want them!!! I'm bad.

Jennifer Mcfly

I have two favorites and I cannot choose between them, I really do love them equally:

Gentle Coral
Fuscia Fix

they were my first TLC's and to this day, they are my favorite!

user3

2nd Plum Perfect

It's my fave TLC out all the ones I have.

I just got Coquettish Clarice but I also have Tempting Tillie, Summerfete, Aquamelon, and the Luella Pink Pink to make the boys wink.
Plum Perfect is my fave and honestly tops them all.
I use the rest for nighttime or just sitting around the house.
Kinda sad really because I couldn't wait to get all the others and I got the Plum Perfect for free when I did a MAC survey.

Latest posts