Pick as you go FOTD

M

I just randomly chose things as I went along doing my m/u today and this is what it resulted in

*CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS*

EYES:
KA Champagne liquid eyeshading, Beaded on lower lid, Patina on inner 1/2, Concrete on outer 1/2, Carbon on outer 1/4, Kid in crease, Mink Pink on inner 1/2 of crease bone (does that make sense?), Shroom to highlight, GA e/l on top, Powersurge on bottom, MAC Zoomlash black

FACE: SF Liquid, KA GLP in Diaphonous, NARS Laguna to contour, Silver Dusk to highlight, Pinch O Peach

LIPS: VGVI l/s and Buerre l/l (later I added Wonderstruck over the top and it was really pretty!)
eyelove.gif

BTW-I finally posted my eyebrow tutorial today
cheerleader.gif

daisydeadpetals

This is beautiful, a very classic look, and I love the lip color
smiles.gif

you look a lot like the girl who won america's next top model a few years ago...

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydeadpetals
This is beautiful, a very classic look, and I love the lip color
smiles.gif

you look a lot like the girl who won america's next top model a few years ago...

Yoanna.jpg

Mmhmm,Yoanna.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by M

BTW-I finally posted my eyebrow tutorial today
cheerleader.gif

Yeeeeyyy!!! I'm gonna check that out right now.
clap.gif

Eoraptor

Very pretty, and what a creative way to choose makeup shades!

Quote:

You always remind me of Winona Ryder and my cousin Nicole. In fact when I first saw your FOTDs I made sure you weren't Nicole, because my parents would be upset if she learned I wore makeup. haha