Pics from some of my fave photoshoots!!! [Pic heavy!!!]

nongoma

beyond stunning! Totally divine! don't think you need any CC lady! You are well on your way!

PinkPearl

Thank you so much everyone!! You are all too kind to me
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
Lauren looks awkwardly familiar though, was she a host on MuchMusic before or something ?

Lol.. Not that I know of, but who knows?
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongoma
beyond stunning! Totally divine! don't think you need any CC lady! You are well on your way!

Aww thank you
blush-anim-cl.gif

I think sometimes other people can see things that I can't see when I look at these pictures, so it's always good to get other people's opinions
winks.gif

jenny215

Fabulous job Wendy!!! i love all of them!!!

I got the pics back from that shoot I did. I'll post them up when I get a chance.
smiles.gif

outinapout

Everything looks incredible- you are very talented and also lucky to be working with such a great photographer! It's hard to give CC because everyone has their own style. The only feedback I'd offer is to check the first few shots in a new light to make sure cheek color is where you want it- there is one bright sun shot where the model looks almost washed out. I also noticed a similar issue w/ "Twiggy"- her contour looked great in the B&W but could have been faded out a bit in the color shot.

I totally know that could be a stylistic choice you, the photog or the art director made, which is fine- you just never know!

Really great work though!

rbella

They are all amazing!! I love the pics that show you applying makeup. I think it looks so cool. I'm so happy you are doing well, you deserve it. You are so talented!

PinkPearl

Thanks so much everyone
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny215
Fabulous job Wendy!!! i love all of them!!!

I got the pics back from that shoot I did. I'll post them up when I get a chance.
smiles.gif

Yes, please do
winks.gif

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outinapout
Everything looks incredible- you are very talented and also lucky to be working with such a great photographer! It's hard to give CC because everyone has their own style. The only feedback I'd offer is to check the first few shots in a new light to make sure cheek color is where you want it- there is one bright sun shot where the model looks almost washed out. I also noticed a similar issue w/ "Twiggy"- her contour looked great in the B&W but could have been faded out a bit in the color shot.

I totally know that could be a stylistic choice you, the photog or the art director made, which is fine- you just never know!

Really great work though!

I totally agree with you. Sometimes I forget to check how it looks like on camera. In real life, it looks more blended but it looks a bit different in the picture. I was also dissapointed by how unblended the contouring looks on the Twiggy model, but oh well, lesson learned
smiles.gif
I'll make sure to remember that next time. Thanks for the CC, I appreciate your honesty
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
They are all amazing!! I love the pics that show you applying makeup. I think it looks so cool. I'm so happy you are doing well, you deserve it. You are so talented!

Thank you so much Danelle, you are such a sweetheart
heart.gif