Picture of hair color I like...

Pink_minx

Whats the best hair coloring products herbal essense, loreal etc.? and what exact color would this girl's hair be? I really like the color!
eyelove.gif

mu.jpg

Dreamergirl3

I would say its a warm milk chocolate brown, but thats just my opinion, im no hair colorist here haha! As far as my experience goes, Textures & Tones hair color is awesome. Its made for "women of color" but it worked perfectly on my hair. There's also no ammonia so its less damaging, and the colors are intermixable so you can customize it! HTH!

Pink_minx

Thanks Dreamergrl, the Textures & Tones Hair where do you find that? And whenever i color my hair like after a couple of months or so it turns orange whenever I color it a brown shade. Any of you know how to maintain the colors look for longer and not have hair turn orange on you?

JunkaLunk

SALLYS wella products are reeeeeeally good. the color stayed in for about two or three months, then began to fade.
they also have semi permanant hair colors, i used that to see if i liked the shade. you can go on sallys.com and search up their hair color products and all the shades they have in stock.
good luck!

Dreamergirl3

I find Textures and Tones at drugstore.com or Target. Sallys also has a wide array of hair dyes, so you might want to go there and ask which one would be good for what you would like to achieve. Bring the pic too, so they know the color you want. Good luck!

bebixlove

for dark colors, i like Feria and Sallys.
Feria has a nice multi dimensional color thing going on.

just look at the pictures on the boxes lol

Pink_minx

Yeah I could just look at the boxes hehe but the color just looks great on this girl. Im just afraid that if I color it again it would turn orange in a few months and I hate that cause it makes me look trashy. I dont know if its from the sun that makes it turn orange. But I try to keep it out away from the sun as much as possible.

Any recommendations to protect hair from the sun? and hair from turning orange from coloring hair?

Beautiful

Depending on how dark your hair is, maybe u could try a rinse. They dont cause damage. Try Jazzing or Sebastian.

Pink_minx

yeah i just love how shiny this girls hair looks and the color looks nice with her skin color and I dont know what her name is but she does Not Another Teen Movie? But I been thinking bout coloring my hair for awhile but then again my hair did get damaged once i started coloring my hair. So im not gonna color it and just keep its natural color which is black hehe.

Latest posts