picture of your make-up collection

FashionVixen

Oh. My. God, mac_obsession and bubbley_bubby. I think I've seen the Holy Grail! Can I come over?
angelic.gif

roxybc

bubbley_bubby

Do you use any of your stuff, or do you just keep everything it it's origional boxes? Is there a reason why you keep everything in the boxes?? Just wondering.

You have quite the incredible collectiob by the way!
thmbup.gif

I use almost all of my things.... ok maybe not some of the e/s and lipgloss as much as I should....... but about the boxes I have this obsession about keeping things neat... and I like the boxes.... they fit nicer together in the boxes than they do round
winks.gif
hehehe

and thank you !!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
bubbley_bubby

Do you use any of your stuff, or do you just keep everything it it's origional boxes? Is there a reason why you keep everything in the boxes?? Just wondering.

You have quite the incredible collectiob by the way!
thmbup.gif

mspixieears

Mac_obsession, it was soooo good to perv on your collection. Let's face it ladies & gents, that's what we're doing!

Good to see some UD reprazent (me trying to poorly imitate rap talk). I love their lip gunks, and envy your cream e/s stash :p

As a fellow, um 'mental' (I call myself that, btw), it's great that you can talk about your condition. Hope it doesn't make life too difficult for you, either.

pleasurekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
oh...my...god

i almost cried when i saw your makeup collection. lol its so BIG and pretty..and MACish! ..sigh..if i was a rich girl..

Heh I wish I were rich, Mac prevents me from being that, but seriously, I know where and how to find a good deal, and good swaps and good people to deal with. Ive over paid and under paid and sold a lot of my own stuff to get it all..Aside from that I dont really buy anything else except whats necessary for my daughter. I dont drink or eat out alot so I save a lot there
smiles.gif

Can you share your secrets about good MAC deals? I am going to go broke if I continue on like this and I need all the help I can get! I do buy on EBAY a lot, but besides that... any advice?

RRRose

Here's my very small but growing collection. I started this in April...
makeupcoll.jpg

Here's my list of MAC:
Pinks
Angelcake (Frost)
Girlie (Satin)
Pink Venus (Lustre)
Rio De Rosa (Satin)

Greens
Aquadisiac (Lustre)
Fiction (Frost)
Lazy Green (Satin)
Velvet Moss (Veluxe)
Surreal (Waiting for in mail)
Swimming (Waiting for in mail)

Browns
Carbon (Matte)
D'Bohemia (Waiting for in mail)
Era (Satin)
Espresso (Matte)
Mystery (Satin)
Shroom (Satin)

Purples
Crystal (Frost)
Red Violet

Brushes

Pigment Samples
Fuchsia
Teal
Kitschimas
Violet
Golden Olive

Paints
Bare Canvas
Chartru
Canton Candy (waiting for in mail)

Lipglass
Beaute (Waiting for in mail)

Studio Fix
NC35

Blush
Pinch o' Peach

Bronzing Powder
Refined Golden

stellarx1587

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/stellarx1587/Dsc01028.jpg

Here's my collection! I still have a LONG way to go!!

Celina

I love looking at all these pics! More, more! Maybe I'll get some up when my stash grows a bit more
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1084

Lots of pigments,.. and the rest is growing,...

whats that GINORMUS palette?

That is the ORRA 88 palette. We talked about these on a FOTD post? They are each about the size of a dime,.. but the colors go on just as they are in the pan,.. very bright but a little harder to work with, ya dont need much. They are a bit more chalky than MAC but a finer pressed powder,.. with a 242 they fluff right out onto the brush if you know what I mean. They true reds and bright blues are killer and a true green that makes me feel all,...verdant... got it on ebay. I love it,...

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurekitten
Quote:
Quote:
oh...my...god

i almost cried when i saw your makeup collection. lol its so BIG and pretty..and MACish! ..sigh..if i was a rich girl..

Heh I wish I were rich, Mac prevents me from being that, but seriously, I know where and how to find a good deal, and good swaps and good people to deal with. Ive over paid and under paid and sold a lot of my own stuff to get it all..Aside from that I dont really buy anything else except whats necessary for my daughter. I dont drink or eat out alot so I save a lot there
smiles.gif

Can you share your secrets about good MAC deals? I am going to go broke if I continue on like this and I need all the help I can get! I do buy on EBAY a lot, but besides that... any advice?

I do a lot of ebaying...Modify your searches, to include just mac, in health and beauty and generally youll come out with a rare treasure! Especially in the ebay sellers stores, I find a lot of what I want there. I hate auctions, Id rather do a buy it now, but if I do do an auction it has to be the right price. If it goes to high, I just add it to my fav searches and hope it will come up again. It generally does. Ive gotten at least 50% of my stuff from ebay
smiles.gif
If I want something really bad tho, I will pay out the ass for it, given I have enough money in the bank!

Oonie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurekitten
Quote:
Quote:
oh...my...god

smiles.gif

I do a lot of ebaying...Modify your searches, to include just mac, in health and beauty and generally youll come out with a rare treasure! Especially in the ebay sellers stores, I find a lot of what I want there. I hate auctions, Id rather do a buy it now, but if I do do an auction it has to be the right price. If it goes to high, I just add it to my fav searches and hope it will come up again. It generally does. Ive gotten at least 50% of my stuff from ebay
smiles.gif
If I want something really bad tho, I will pay out the ass for it, given I have enough money in the bank!

I do that search too. Or either the product or color I am looking for. I got all my pigment sample there, a quad, and Naval Pigment full. I know how much the products are and how much I am willing to pay. I always set that as my max bid.

*logging on to e-bay*

Lo-Fi_Thriller

here's my MAC collection and the collection of other stuff i use on a regular basis, i have a NARS collection and Estee but not ready to post pix

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

gigiproductions

this was a gift i just got from a friend of mine who has been an MA for 10 yrs
IMG_0093.jpg

i moved some LE/Rare stuff in this traincase
IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

and my reg collection is stored like so
IMG_0094.jpg

which is like this all laid out
IMG_9711.jpg