picture stealing... anyone ever stole yours?

Exotica

heres my story: one of my ex-friends had some pics of me on his comp.. turns out his older sister took them and started sending them around saying they were her. the girl was sending them out to EVERYONE. it was funny because she even sent them to some of my friends not knowing I knew them. so I decided to play a little game with her... I added her to msn pretending to be a guy and asked for her pic. sure enough she sent a bunch of mine. I was reeeeally sweet talking the girl and in the end I got her number. so I called her and confronted her.. BUSTED! of course she tried to deny it and she even had the nerve to call me a bitch even though she was caught red handed
nonono.gif
boxing.gif

apart from that there was nothing I could really do.. her brothers didn't believe that their "innocent" sister would do something like that.. who knows if she's still sending them out
shrugs.gif

for any girls out there that have been through the same thing (i'm sure some of you have) always tag your pic.. write your website url and/or username across it so people can't crop it out.. if I bothered to do that in the first place it would have saved me alot of headaches!

BeccalovesMAC

someone did that to my little sister. They took her Myspace pics and created a new profile. My little sister is pretty hot so I can understand why they did that. I think that shit is really pathetic. Im glad u confronted that girl. Maybe she will think about her actions next time. What a weirdo.

ninaxmac

This has happened to me on myspace I have had a few people take my pictures and make accounts! I messaged the people, but of course they blocked me. I just quit worrying about it, I mean I know who the real me is lol and it's kind of a compliment to know people want to be me
th_LMAO.gif

Exotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
Maybe she will think about her actions next time. What a weirdo.

yeah you'd think so LOL.. but I honestly doubt it.. she's not the brightest crayon in the box

Titty

LOL, what a hilarious story... it's SO CREEPY to think that you KNOW the person stealing your pictures.

I've had it happen. I don't know what happened but some website like adultfriendfinder.com STOLE my picture and it was circulating on their ads. I had like fake locations and ages underneath in each of the ads (eg - Meet her, Plano, TX 24. Sydney, Victoria 19) WTF?

I was so pissed, but I emailed them and told them (at the time) I was 17 and that should be illegal to be circulating them without my permission on an ADULT friend finder.

I should watermark my pictures now but I'm still too lazy to do it, lol

X4biddenxLustX

^^Whoah, that's crazy! Did they end up getting scared and take your pics off of their site?

I seen those ads before but it's always been with guys. Like I'll log onto my myspace and it'll say the exact same thing, meet Tom or Harry and then have the pics of them. I always wonder who those people truly are and if they are aware that there pics are being used for such purposes.

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty
LOL, what a hilarious story... it's SO CREEPY to think that you KNOW the person stealing your pictures.

I've had it happen. I don't know what happened but some website like adultfriendfinder.com STOLE my picture and it was circulating on their ads. I had like fake locations and ages underneath in each of the ads (eg - Meet her, Plano, TX 24. Sydney, Victoria 19) WTF?

I was so pissed, but I emailed them and told them (at the time) I was 17 and that should be illegal to be circulating them without my permission on an ADULT friend finder.

I should watermark my pictures now but I'm still too lazy to do it, lol

^^^Dayum this girl is hot(tittY) imma steal her pics and create a new specktra profile. lmao JK U are freaken beautiful.
th_worship.gif

Latest posts