Pictureless FOTD: 04/04/08

gatsby

Today I was fooling around with makeup since The Boy and I are going to a vampire-themed event (!) in a few months, and I want to look swell. Even though the lip combo wasn't day-appropriate, I liked it so much that I blotted it down to a much softer red and wore it out nontheless. The vampy lip makeup is listed below the rest of today's face

FACE
Strobe Liquid (190)
Everyday Minerals Original Glo in Fair (Lumiere Kabuki brush)
MSF Natural in Light (187)
MSF in Light Flush (187)

EYES -- today I did Lazy Day makeup! This is what I do when I don't have time to really work on my face
UDPP
Inkspill liquidlast liner
Fresh Cement shadestick (crease and outer V)
Buttery kohl (waterline)
Diorshow mascara

LIPS
Chanel lipliner in Rose Tawny (I really like Chanel lipliners -- they are so much smoother and more pigmented than any other brand I've tried, including MAC.)
Ruby Woo lipstick (blotted and blotted and blotted and blotted)
Petal Pusher lutreglass

**VAMPIRE LIPS**
Chanel lipliner in Rose Tawny -- all over the inside of the lip, paying special attention to the inner corners of the lip
Stone lipliner -- used to actually line the lip, and then shaded downwards into the lip slightly
Ruby Woo lipstick -- applied directly from the tube to the very inside of the lip for a stronger colour, and then applied with a lip brush to the outside part, so that the colour blends in with the Stone lipliner
finish with a light application of gloss -- I used Avarice lipglass, applied with a lip brush

glittergoddess27

Re: Pictureless FOTD: 04/04/2008

Gosh I wish you had a picture of this!
smiles.gif