Pictureless FOTD: 24/09/08 (Workfriendly violet with Kitschmas)

aimee

Hey Girls

I wish i could show you some Pictures of my Look today because to my surprise it turned out pretty good.
First let me tell you im not a morning person at all
nonono.gif
but i have to earn money for my MAC addiction
yes.gif
. I got up at 7 this morning walked to the window to take a look outside and i wanted to jump right back into bed. Typical Swiss weather - the sky was grey, grey, grey and its getting colder everyday.

I thought lets make the best out of it and use a little color on my face instead of neutrals (to cheer me up). Guess what. It worked
smiles.gif

The stuff i used (everything by MAC unless stated otherwise)

Eyes

Girl Friendly Paintpot - on Lid blendet in with Fingers (not on browbone)

Kitschmas Pigm. - lightly dusted over Lid - just one swipe because its very glittery
**(Kitschmas is a lil chunky so this i what i do to prevent fall out - take a tiny bit of pigment out of the jar ..into the Lid....then i take my 217 brush and press the brush into the pigment..then swirl until you see that your brush is saturated with it...shake excess color off your brush)**

White Frost Eyeshadow - highlight (browbone + tearduct)

Electrolady Liquidlast Liner - line upper lashline - be carefull to draw a very thin line (just slightly winged)

YSL Effet Faux Cils Mascara No. 4 (Violet) - 2 coats on upper Lashes only

Face

Studio Fix Fluid in NW20
Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
Studio Fix Powder in NW20
Bronzing Powder in Golden
Sweetness Beauty Powder Blush - applied with a light hand
Light Flush Mineralize Skinfinish - over Blush

Lips

Dervish Lipliner
Politely Pink Lipstick
Money, Honey Dazzleglass

I hope some of you can enjoy this FOTD - i know its a little boring without pictures but my cam and my new cell phone (with cam) both are broken
th_dunno.gif
booo!
ssad.gif
- next time i do one with pictures i promise
tong.gif

I wish everyone a great day

Latest posts