Pictures of clothes you like!

user23

Does anyone else like looking at clothes online? I do this all the time .. hehe. I posted a few things that I like ... anyone else want to join in? It can be anything fashion related .. clothes, accessories, shoes, etc.

173225.jpg

V0415435052348_v1_m56577569831211976.jpg

Luxurious

i do that very often...here are some fav's. I seach them fast, so they are not the worldbest things...
annmarie104.jpg

dsgws.jpg

aaaa.jpg

vhesh.jpg

annmarie65.jpg

annmarie100.jpg

annmarie102.jpg

fireatwill

ohmygod. I do this non stop. Lately I have been trying to look for a dress for my prom. Its not high school but in 8th grade my school goes all out. Im not getting a formal gown because hello - its an 8th grade prom, but i'd like to look for some nice dresses. My dad is shooing me off the computer now but when I get on ill post some of my favs that ive seen online.

fireatwill

Okay here are some I like so far. If anybody also sees any dress they think I might like can you PM me cause im having a hard time finding one. Im trying to just find a simple black dress so i can accesorize (sp?) a lot.
dresssss.jpg
dresss.jpg
dress.jpg

Chelly

here are a few black dresses for u hun - they're from bcbg - check out their site www.bcbg.com and go to spring 06, and its the ready to wear collection i guess lol anyways

dress16tp.jpg

dress29tq.jpg

dress35mb.jpg

neyugNneiL

BCBG always has great looking dresses!

White House Black Market always has nice black dresses...I go there all the time for my dressy dresses...all the other stuff is too mama for me...

Pink_minx

I have some outfits including some shoes that I really like but cant afford lol. They are from Marciano, Guess?, and BEBE my fav. stores!

blondehott

THIS WHITE DRESS AND GREEN MISS60 STILETTOS WOULD MAKE A GREAT LOOK I hope I can successfully post pictures here!
smiles.gif

mint.jpg

miss60.jpg

Latest posts