Pictures of Graphic Brown fluidline & Duo eyeshadow...

ExquisiteImages

Here's the picture of the Graphic Brown fluidline and the Duo eyeshadow in the color Bright Side Gallery Gal that I found:

graphicbrown.jpg

brightsidegallerygal.jpg

EDIT to add pictures of Be-In & Ciao Manhattan Lipglasses:

Be-In Lipglass:
96_1.JPG

Ciao Manhattan:
40_1.JPG

MACActress

I love them both! Which kinda kills me b/c I wasn't planning on any e/s duos =P Maybe I'll get Graphic Brown when it's released at Nordstrom on Friday =)

ExquisiteImages

I never used any mineralize eyeshadows before, but does anyone know how does it compare to the regular ones? Are the mineralize ones more pigmented? I'm so tempted to buy the duo eyeshadows when they come out so I can try it.

zombie_candy

all i know is that you can use them wet and when you dip your damp brush in, it doesn't leave a film on top like with regular shadows (when you try to use those wet). using them wet will make the color bolder and pop more.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
I never used any mineralize eyeshadows before, but does anyone know how does it compare to the regular ones? Are the mineralize ones more pigmented? I'm so tempted to buy the duo eyeshadows when they come out so I can try it.

I've heard that colour payoff on the mineralized e/s isn't that great with them unless you use it wet. I'm guessing it's the same thing that happens when I use Petticoat msf on my lid - I can see sparkle but not much colour.

Graphic Brown looks great though!

ledonatella

I think it depends on the color, my Whim shows up real well and I've never used it wet, but the lighter ones you might need to.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledonatella
I think it depends on the color, my Whim shows up real well and I've never used it wet, but the lighter ones you might need to.

Whim was the one most told me was too sheer... I'm always sitting on the fence w/ it cuz it looks so great in the pot!!
icon_eek.gif

lara

I can predict a lot of people being disappointed with Graphic Brown. Red-based browns are really hit or miss as to whther they'll make your eyes look bloodshot or your skin jaundiced.

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Whim was the one most told me was too sheer... I'm always sitting on the fence w/ it cuz it looks so great in the pot!!
icon_eek.gif

Well, how dark/light your makeup should be is kinda a subjective thing. What's too sheer for one is just perfect for another. That's one of the reasons I love MAC, it's for everybody. I mean it's plenty of pigment for me but 1) I'm NC20 so I'm fairly light and 2) I don't wear my shadows super bright, I mean I would never wear something like Bitter which looks awesome on some people but it's not for me and 3) I'm kinda "ahem" getting older so I tone it down a bit...LOL! I would say it's on par with like Parfait Amour.

Wontpayretail23

I bought all 5 of the last Mineralised eyeshadows and was not disapointed. Try these wet, they won't build a crusty film. And these new upcomming duos take the guess work out of blending colors. I'll be buying them all.

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I can predict a lot of people being disappointed with Graphic Brown. Red-based browns are really hit or miss as to whther they'll make your eyes look bloodshot or your skin jaundiced.

Lara, what do you think of Ostentatious?

aziajs

I talked to a MA who swatched the black and white one and she said the color pay off was pretty good. I am assuming she used them dry.

As for the Be-In lipglass, I don't think it looks like C-Thru cuz it's pearlized. But in terms of that beige shade, yes it does look similar.

merleskaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcita
The older Mineralize shadows showed up great on me. I especially love Little Madame.

Same here! I often use it as blush, too.

merleskaya

Juneplum

th_confused_new.gif
they're all beginning to look the same
th_confused_new.gif
i wish MAC would be a bit more creative with their colors like how they used to be.. i really like the e/s duos tho.. very purdyful
smiles.gif

Latest posts