Pierced Parrot FOTD

tsukiyomi

LOL at the title. Anywho, I got my vertical labret piercing, finally!! I love it soo much. It is the most comfortable piercing ever. I got it last night. It doesn't even freaking hurt. I mean, it hurt when I got it but now it's just...nothing. Haha. I ate a hot dog like 2 hours after I had gotten it and it didn't even throb. I love it soo much.

This FOTD contains a lot of my new makeup that I got in the mail today. w00t! I was going to take pictures outside but the maintenance guy was out there and he's straight up creepy, so I settled for the bathroom. Sucky lighting....yes.

I used:

i.d. Bare Vitamins Skin Re-ver Upper
i.d. Bare Minerals Kit in Fairly Light/Light
MAC Parrot Eyeshadow
MAC Pompous Blue Eyeshadow
MAC PHLOOF! Eyeshadow
Sephora Lash Plumper Mascara in Black
Smashbox Brow Tech Wax
Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette
Smashbox Creme Eyeliner in Caviar
MAC Fleurry Blush
MAC Rose de Sheer See Thru Lip Colour
MAC Vibrational Lipglass

That's it! I'm getting used to putting on lip junk with a piercing. It's hard. And don't mind the ink still on my lips from the marking when I got the piercing. That crap won't come up and I don't want to irritate it. It's not crooked. Because I have such plump lips, the regular sized jewelry wouldn't fit, so they had to bend an eyebrow ring and place it in there. Haha. That's the price I pay for my pout, I suppose.

<3

tsukiyomi

hehe, thanks. I think one of the other specktra members had Smoked Parrot as their title, so I thought I'd follow with Pierced Parrot. Those poor parrots. LOL

Thanks, ladies.

iheartangE

The line about the creepy maintenence man made me laugh! Hahahaha but I love the combo you chose-and that piercing looks good on you
smiles.gif

tsukiyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
The line about the creepy maintenence man made me laugh! Hahahaha but I love the combo you chose-and that piercing looks good on you
smiles.gif

Oh my gawd, if you saw him, you'd be creeped out. He's tall and lanky and has stringy hair and a long goatee and weird mustache. And he always wears jeans that hang off of his chicken legs and ratty, stained t-shirts. Hehee. Whenever something breaks, I make my husband open the door and I hide in the other room.

Thanks. :p

Latest posts