Piercing, Bangs, or Both?

x-ivy

Hey guys,

I just did some things on Photoshop. I really would like either an eyebrow piercing, lip piercing, bangs, or 2 out of the three. What do you guys think? I'll put up the origingal with them.

P.S.
In the original, you can really see what I retouched for the others
tong.gif

ORIGINAL------------------------------EYBROW PIERCING
p6270094copyup6.jpg
p62700943on1.jpg

BANGS---------------------------------BANGS w/ LIP PIERCING
ivywithbangsli4.jpg
ivywithbangs5fh5.jpg

bellaconnie80

I think the bangs look really hot on you and I love piercings.. I think it you look hot!! do it
thmbup.gif
just remember on our kindda hair your gonna have to really keep straightening the bags ALOT to keep it looking good.. so just think about that
yes.gif
but if your not lazy like me go for it babes
winkiss.gif

NatalieMT

I really like the bangs, I think you look really good with it quite heavy like that. I'm not too sure about the eyebrow piercing, purely because I know people that have had eyebrow piercings, that were pierced a bit too deep and gave them headaches. If you were going to get a piercing I'd go with the lip one. Or if you don't have your ears pierced, perhaps ears or like top of ear etc. That could be pretty!

Brittni

Bangs and lip piercing, definitely. I think it's a lot more polished of a look and draws away from forehead attention.

That is soo neat how you made the bangs look like they were perfectly there. I need to send you some of my photos to change my hair color and stuff for me, haha!

x-ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Bangs and lip piercing, definitely. I think it's a lot more polished of a look and draws away from forehead attention.

That is soo neat how you made the bangs look like they were perfectly there. I need to send you some of my photos to change my hair color and stuff for me, haha!

Thanks
smiles.gif

And no problem. I'm working on 4 different photoshop things right now, so if you send them to me, they'll probably be done within a week or so.
smiles.gif

x-ivy

YAY!!
I'm so happy, my mum made and app. and I'm getting my bangs done on the 5th! I'll be sure to post pictures of the new hair!
smiles.gif

I'm not sure if I'm getting the piercings though. She decided that I should wait until after I get my tattoo, which she said I might get for my sweet 16.

Tashona Helena

bangs and lip piercing. I don't really like eye brow piercings they migrate/stretch on a lot of people
ssad.gif
I know that could be the case for almost any surface piercing but I hear it the most for eyebrows, mainly cause it's on your face! but yea lip!

edit/// oh haha i'm all late and wrong...but yea the bangs will look cute on you.
smiles.gif
I don't know anything about tattoos or I would give you advice lol but i'm a piercing girl.

armi

Eyebrow piercing can also "grow out" from skin very fast...

I'd love to see the bangs on you! I think that kind of "heavy" bangs would suit you perfectly.
Go for the lip piercing.
(Although I think piercing called "Madonna" would look very cute on you. It's on the side of upper lip. Well, maybe I'm fan of those piercings because I have one
whistle.gif
)

CantAffordMAC

I might be the only one but I like the bangs and brow much better. Not really feeling the lip...get what YOU want though
yes.gif

Latest posts