pigment colors for brown eyes...

tinkerbell

What colors would you recommend..I usually like to stick with neutrals, purples...don't know what to try...Thanks..

MACmermaid

i have brown eyes also and the good news for us is that any pigment color can work
smiles.gif
did you want to branch out from neutrals and purples? if so i would recommend getting into greens next, maybe teal or golden olive? either one would be awesome. and if you want to stick with color families you are used to, i would recommend violet for a purple and maybe tan for a more neutral choice. melon is beautiful also. ok, i will have to stop here before i end up listing all of the pigments as suggestions!!
rofl.gif

asnbrb

what they said, plus coco, and if you're willing to branch out a little, try green brown or blue brown. if you're willing to branch out a lot, i also use fuschia, teal, and blue.

Isis

Deffinitelly Green Brown (if it's a pro store) & Blue Brown, Golden Olive, Frozen White, Blue (if they have it) & Rose.

ladybugz07

For neutrals - Old Gold, Deckchair & Coco
For purples - Violet, Deep Purple & the upcoming Lovely Lily
smiles.gif

CWHF

Neutrals (and close): Tan, melon, chocolate brown, blue brown, deckchair
Other colors that look great: teal, golden olive, burnt burgundy, maroon (DC and HTF), rose, deep purple, emerald green

kimmy

if you're willing to try rose, definately go for it. rose looks amazing with brown eyes ;] cornflower also goes well with brown eyes.

xiahe

neutrals - Provence, Deckchair
purples - grape, violet, kitschmas, cornflower

i also recommend teal, melon, & golden olive

Latest posts