pigment combinations for blush?!

cloverette

hey specktrettes,

do you know of any amazing pigment combinations for blush?

i just asked in the MAC live chat, and got these two recommendations:
* fushia & pink opal
* dazzleray & chocolate brown (--> will definitely try that one)

also, has anyone pressed pigments for blush? (just curious...)

bebs

I've used rose and pink opal
pink opal by its self
pink matte over bright coral
apricot pink by its self it also looks great with vanilla over it or pink opal
ruby red and pink opal is great too
fuchsia and shimmertime
pinked mauve looks very close to nars's sin blush

and well never have tried to press pigments in anyway... just take it from the top of the jar like one would do with eyeshadow

Ella_

accent red with a VERY light hand looks good, apricot pink is goregous on me as a blush. Its nice and peachy when I use it alone, or when I use it with gold dusk it blends into my skin really well and looks like a nice natural blush with a bit of golden shimmer.

I'll post a pic of accent red, apricot pink and apricot pink with gold dusk as blushes if you would like
smiles.gif
I'll have to do it tomorrow though because Im on my way out now.

baby_love

Rose applied with the 187...it's the only thing I use Rose for, because it's SO damn chunky. Shimmertime and Lily White are a great combo, Apricot pink is awesome.

cloverette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_

I'll post a pic of accent red, apricot pink and apricot pink with gold dusk as blushes if you would like
smiles.gif
I'll have to do it tomorrow though because Im on my way out now.

oh, please do! thanks
smiles.gif

and thanks girls- i'll play around with the color combinations you mentioned.

Koni

Melon and fuchsia mixed together, heavier on the melon than on the fuchsia, and then applied with a light hand looks really great as a blush.

eowyn797

i second the Rose comment. i use that one all the time with my 187. awesome color, alone or mixed with a little deckchair. mostly alone, though.

i also second the VERY LIGHT HAND Red Accent. the couple of times i've managed to be really careful with it, it was gorgeous. far better than it looks like it will be before you start
smiles.gif

Chanel_MAC

Goldenaire & Accent Red... With more of one than the other depending on your skin tone and how golden or red you want it... Looks great!

kimmy

Lovely Lily is really pretty as a cheekbone highlight and Fuschia as a blush in the hollows of the cheeks
smiles.gif
Goldenaire is also really pretty on the cheeks!

user79

Maybe it's just me but I don't like pigments at all for blush. They don't go on evenly and can look too concentrated and patchy.

heatherbear03

Yea, I have had that "patchy" problem too??? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong..I have used my 187 brush, but it just doesn't work right...I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, or maybe its my foundation?

saniyairshad

Pink Opal pigment
Pinked Mauve pigment
Rose Pigment
Bright Coral pigment
Apricot Pink Pigment
Goldenaire Pigment over Lune Blushcreme