Pigment/Glitters

Sarah

Just wondering if anybody can help me decide on a price for them.
I have a few to sell from the holiday sets (ones that I dont want/or already have), they are little 2.5g vials and I'm unsure how much I should sell them for. any suggestions??

Isis

Hm... ok this is how I figure:
Well. I full size pigment is 7.5g. So divide that by your 2.5. So one full size = 3 of your vials. Divide that into $19.50. $6.50 per vial
smiles.gif

HTH!

swaly

Wouldn't it make more sense to divide the retail price of the entire set by the number of vials? Since these aren't samples from a full jar but rather a different product altogether.

brookeab

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaly
Wouldn't it make more sense to divide the retail price of the entire set by the number of vials? Since these aren't samples from a full jar but rather a different product altogether.

I agree. The sets were 28.50, right? So the vials would be $5.70 for one.
smiles.gif

Turbokittykat

The price of a jar of pigment is 19.50 plus tax though, and the pigment set would have had tax too, so it seems reasonable to me to take the price including the tax and divide that by the number of vials.

I note the original poster is from England, where the pigment set cost more than it did in the US (because our prices are higher AND they already include 17.5% sales tax), so I definitely think making an allowance for sales tax is fair.