Pigment help please :) VERY IMAGE HEAVY

blueglitter

I cant tell, can anyone help please? i got them off ebay, yeah i know i shouldnt have...

backofall.jpg

bottom-no-flash.jpg

bottom-sides1.jpg

bottom-with-flash.jpg

bottom-with-flash2.jpg

bottomside.jpg

frontjars.jpg

moreofback.jpg

silver-cocom-bottom.jpg

silvteatbottom.jpg

top.jpg

topofjars.jpg

topside.jpg

back1.jpg

thanks for any help you can give me
smiles.gif

elle25

I actually think that they are all fake. Your silver looks a lot like the fake I got last year. I'm not too good at telling fakes but I think if you look close enough, these are obvious fakes. Specktra's only just back up so once everyone starts coming back, there'll be someone who knows for absolute sure. But until then, I wouldn't use them if I were you.

LMD84

i think they looks authentic. why did you think they could be fake? is it because silver has a clear sticker? if so that is normal for pro pigments like that. some of mine are the same and mine have all been bought in mac stores or cco's.

elle25

Its because in the first and eighth pictures, it looks like they either have a space between the '.' and '26' or a comma.

darklocke

I would say fake as well. Doesn't "Tea Time" have a comma before the number 26, istead of the usual dot (punctuation)? And the label on "Silver" isn't clear, it's scotch-tape-like.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle25
I actually think that they are all fake. Your silver looks a lot like the fake I got last year. I'm not too good at telling fakes but I think if you look close enough, these are obvious fakes. Specktra's only just back up so once everyone starts coming back, there'll be someone who knows for absolute sure. But until then, I wouldn't use them if I were you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
They're all fake. Sorry.

Correct and Correct. They are ALL fakes. Seller?

Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueglitter
i bought pigments from barginsforu08 should have known the price was too good, F*** ebay from now on!!

I've just had a message from a member mentioning this post. I bought an eyeshadow Mystical Mist from them foolishly. I can't believe she hasn't had anyone question her goods before. Just send her an email explaining that you have had confirmation they're fake and ask for your money back inclusive of postage. I emailed her last night and she replied this morning saying "okay, thanks for letting me know, here is my address etc." She is probably aware they are fakes then. Let me know how you get on hun. I sent mine back recorded delivery, with the post strike don't know when it'll get to her though. I've had my fingers burnt twice now with ebay, this time I've learned my lesson.

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness
I've just had a message from a member mentioning this post. I bought an eyeshadow Mystical Mist from them foolishly. I can't believe she hasn't had anyone question her goods before. Just send her an email explaining that you have had confirmation they're fake and ask for your money back inclusive of postage. I emailed her last night and she replied this morning saying "okay, thanks for letting me know, here is my address etc." She is probably aware they are fakes then. Let me know how you get on hun. I sent mine back recorded delivery, with the post strike don't know when it'll get to her though. I've had my fingers burnt twice now with ebay, this time I've learned my lesson.

the fact that the seller didn't even question it or deny it means she's obviously selling fake stuff! wow, I know who to look out for, thanks guys for posting this stuff it seriously helps

blueglitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness

im posting mine back on monday, cant get to the post office any sooner. will let you know
smiles.gif

Rita Baumann

the tiny inside out number on the bottom kinda gives it away. On the authentic ones, the number is much bigger and more faded. These are examples of "good" fakes.