Pigment Help

StArCaNdY

I been using Vanilla pigment to highlight my inner eyes but it doesnt last. Today i used some UDPP as a base and it lasted longer than usual but still not as much as i'd like it to. Anyone have any recommendations or know what I can use to prevent fall out and make it last? I was thinking of trying mixing medium but I'm not sure if this will help. Thanks

me_jelly

Mixing with mixing medium is definitely the best way to use pigments, in my opinion. Not only does it increase the intensity, but it makes it last all day. Also, make sure you are applying with a patting motion (not a sweeping motion) with a stiffer/denser brush such as the 242.

To decrease fallout, make sure you tap the brush off before applying (and the patting motion also decreases fallout by many folds)

iluvmac

Try Fix +!! My Mac MUA told me that, I tried and the result's incredible! Pigments get so resistant they're almost waterproof! I spray some Fix + on the back of my hand, pack my brush with the piggie, rub it into the liquid and apply it.
Hope that's been helpful!

MACATTAK

I agree with the above posts...using them wet will definitely increase the staying power. Also, patting your shadows in, instead of rubbing them will help with fallout.