Pigment in foundation?

Kaycee37

I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there that has tried this??
I have oily , oily skin but still desire that "glowy" look to my skin.

I have tried beauty powders, shimmer powder, msf's but still wasn't 100% on any of it. So I decided to add some pigment in with my foundation to see what that would look like. Since I use Mac's SFF, SS. As well as MUFE HD foundation. I tried vanilla first (not bad okay) and then got a wild hair to try melon. Boy is that pretty! And it gives me the glowy look I'm after.

Just thought I would share and see what other experiments for that "glow" have been uncovered. (lol)
yahoo.gif

sofie1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee37
I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there that has tried this??
I have oily , oily skin but still desire that "glowy" look to my skin.

I have tried beauty powders, shimmer powder, msf's but still wasn't 100% on any of it. So I decided to add some pigment in with my foundation to see what that would look like. Since I use Mac's SFF, SS. As well as MUFE HD foundation. I tried vanilla first (not bad okay) and then got a wild hair to try melon. Boy is that pretty! And it gives me the glowy look I'm after.

Just thought I would share and see what other experiments for that "glow" have been uncovered. (lol)
yahoo.gif

ohhhhhhhh nice idea..could we see some pics of what its like?

CamieNguyen

that would be interesting. I had some weird experiences when I mixed my everyday mineral foundation with the smashbox artificial light luminizing lotion and oh boy my face looks glowy and dewy but too bad it didn't give me a really good coverage, I might need to put some more of the EDM but I'll for sure try the pigment in the foundation

aziajs

I know people do this with Vanilla pigment with good results. I think it really depends on your skintone. For someone fair/medium Vanilla would be great. But, for someone my complexion I imagine that Melon would be really pretty. Someone with a very deep complexion might look good with a little Chocolate Brown pigment.

makeupD0LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
never tried pigments...But I always mix Strobe Cream in my foundation

i do this as well. i put on my foundation, then i pat a tad bit of the strobe cream on top of my foundation. it gives me a perfect glowy, dewy complexion.

onepinkdiamond

I do it alllll the time. Although I don't use Vanilla pig for that effect, I use Naked pigment because it's... well, naked with shimmer? I'm an NC37-NC40 so it just looks better on me than vanilla. Try Naked pigment next time!

Cinfulgirl

I remembered xsparkage on youtube once mentioned you can add a bit of vanilla pigment to fix+, I haven't tried it but sounds like a good idea

blazeno.8

Well I was actually wondering that about MSFs. I mix MUFE HD powder with my foundation, but I really wanted to try mixing in a bit of So Ceylon or Warmed. I'll try that tomorrow.

User49

I mix everything into foundation! Pigment is a great idea. Strobe cream and Clarins INstant light is my fave. And as i'm fake tanning at the mo i mix a bit of no 17 face/body wash off bronzer into the foundation to darken it up a bit. I would also suggetst fix + as it gives a bit of a dewy look
smiles.gif