Pigment Rec please!

feebee

Am going to treat myself to a pigment this eve (i must admit i'm not mad about them *ducks* but going to give them another chance lol!!)

Since hitting the grand old age of 28 i've mostly been wearing browns/coppers/neutrals, so am looking for something in that vein.
Pigments i already have are Subtle and Shimmertime (i think, its a pale pink).

eyeshadow wise i have practically every brown/taupe/copper/bronze/beige/etc that MAC and Bobbi Brown have ever made!

I've golden blonde hair and green eyes, NC25!

So any recs?? Although realistically i'm probably limited to Tan and Chocolate lol!!

eowyn797

you could always try something like Golden Olive for some color, but still in the same warm neutral family you like!

saniyairshad

Tan Pigment is gorgeous, seriously it's such a versatile pigment. Tan Pigment with Bronze eyeshadow is a gorgeous COMBO!!!

hoemygosh

i agree with freaksinunif0rm, dazzleray would be a good choice. sunnydaze is gorgeous as well. for neutral colors.

Tubachick02

I will post here too as I have the same question. I have Blue/gray eyes and auburn hair and am a NC20 in summer 15 in winter. I generally wear bright colors like Amber Lights, Cranberry, Freshwater and Lucky Green. This weeken I wanna get a pigment at a Pro Store 2 1/2 hrs away. What should I get?

feebee

Thanks for the recs everyone!
I ended up getting Tan, Naked and Chocolate Brown, my bad! But i love them all!

ginger9

Vanilla is
heart.gif
and I agree on Sunnydaze, it's cooler than Subtle (I think) and should work great with your colouring!

Tubachick02, if you aren't afaid of brights I recommend Teal and Old Gold - totally awesome and goes well together
thmbup.gif