Pigment Recs?

kels1292

Hi - I am pretty new to MAC & have blue eyes, fair skin, & cool toned, Does anyone have recs for pigments that would look good on me? Thanks!

ebonyannette

With pigments I pretty much test them and just see which ones work with what I already have,
Chocolate Brown, Apricot Pink, and Dark soul are pretty universal
It depends on what you already have to put them with though...
You can go to your MAC counter and ask for samples of the ones your interested in.

Iridescence

Hey! I have the same features as you, I have to agree with chocolate brown, it will look gorgeous!
I have violet and grape which look amazing with golds.
night lite
rose gold (metal)
vanilla
sunpepper
dazzleray
old gold

what look do you go for???? I have many pigments....my style is classy yet dramatic. What is yours?

liquidsirenhoney

vanilla it's so versatile you can use it for your eyes and so many other things...
i also would say sunny daze
violet
pink opal

sarzio

Violet pigment is the most amazing colour ever!!! If you can Golders Green looks really good with blue eyes and fair skin too. Dazzelray is also really nice (but was released with she shines like Golders Green) so you may have difficulty getting it.

DaizyDeath

i have fair skin and aqua eyes
and my 2 essientials i use almost everyday are rose and dazzleray

rose is basically a rose color haha
and dazzleray is a really preety sparkley brown

offdhook21

I LOVE pigments! Try wearing them wet too, even more vibrant! I sell samples if your interested holla at me.......
BLUE STORM
COPPER
COOL PINK
CORN FLOWER
ELECTRIC CORAL
KITSCHMAS
MARINE ULTRA
GOLDEN OLIVE
KELLY GREEN
TEAL
BLUEBROWN

offdhook21

I LOVE pigments! Try wearing them wet too, even more vibrant! I sell samples if your interested holla at me.......
BLUE STORM
COPPER
COOL PINK
CORN FLOWER
ELECTRIC CORAL
KITSCHMAS
MARINE ULTRA
GOLDEN OLIVE
KELLY GREEN
TEAL
BLUEBROWN