Pigment sample haul

lovemetodeath

Have got myself a set of 20 piggie samples today and i got 2 free ones thrown in. These are my first pigments so I'm actually still in shock at how gorgeous they are, although I'm not sure how often i will wear some of the shades. Glad i just got samples though, these will last me forever, anyone got any good combos for this lot

L to R, top to bottom :-blue brown, frost,golden olive,violet,kitchimas,goldenaire
old gold,coco beach,pink bronze, naked,choc brown,copper sparkle
melon, dark soul, golden lemon, rose, fushia, blue
pink opal, fairylite, teal, cornflower

Picture002800x600.jpg

lizsybarite

Pigment samples are the best! I allow myself to have loads of them since I don't buy full jars. So much fun. Try using them all different kinds of ways!

I recently branched out into Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe (sp?) powders - bought a bunch of 1/2tsp samples. Can't wait to get them, they look gorgeous!

Chic 2k6

awesome haul! and thankies for labelling them, ive got Golden Lemon sample and it was labelled Gold, glad to know its real name
greengrin.gif

Bootyliciousx

How long do these samples last? one jar? I been thinking about getting some pigments but I am not too happy about spending a lot of money on them and plus I want to try some colors. I am hesitant to spend too much money on them. Can you tell me which ebay user did you get these or any good ones = )

Chic 2k6

Pigment Samples usually lasts around 25-30 uses, depends how much you like to use or how intense you like the colour.

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
How long do these samples last? one jar? I been thinking about getting some pigments but I am not too happy about spending a lot of money on them and plus I want to try some colors. I am hesitant to spend too much money on them. Can you tell me which ebay user did you get these or any good ones = )

i filled mac sample jar with naked pigment this year in january, used it every day as a base over UDPP and i only just refilled it in sept
smiles.gif

lovemetodeath

I got them off ebay ( I didn't know any better before i joined specktra) from a user called nlgoddess - try me size beauty. She is actually based in the US but my samples came in like a week to the UK.