Pigment status question!

spencerkaitlin

I couldn't find these on the list... Was wondering if they were Pro/Reg/LE/DC

Copperlast Brown
Blue Storm
Tan
Golder's Green
Nightfish

And if I'm wrong on the names lemme know, I had to go through my list and organize my eyes might be a little wonky!

Thanks lovelies! ♥

eco

golder's green was LE.
nightfish I believe was a LE fluidline. There is a pigment called "Nightlight" which was LE....came out with the She-Shines collection along with golder's green.

duch3ss25

ITA, all of them were LE except Tan. It's in the regular collection. However, you might still be able to find these at the CCO or at some counters and FS stores. If not, there are some lovely Specktrettes who sell samples at the Clearance Bin/Swap/Sale section. You may need to wait till you get 20 valid posts though. HTH!

Marcita

There is an LE one called Copperclast. It doesn't have the word "brown" in the name.
Tan is widely available, the others (NightLight, Golders Green and Blue Storm) were all LE.

courters

I just saw Nightfish fluidline at my local CCO, so if you have one near you, you may want to check there for that.

M.A.C.tastic

weird, last week when i was ordering my stuff i got golder's green. maybe it is perm on the pro site only? oh, just checked, not on. maybe i just got lucky?

blueyedlady87

cco- cosmetics company outlet, found in regular outlet malls. try premiumoutlets.com to look for stores. Blue storm i found at a cco, $9, I was one happy camper!! It's a very pretty deep rich blue.

spencerkaitlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedlady87
cco- cosmetics company outlet, found in regular outlet malls. try premiumoutlets.com to look for stores. Blue storm i found at a cco, $9, I was one happy camper!! It's a very pretty deep rich blue.

Yup yup. Planning a trip this next weekend or so to the Pro store near me and some CCOs.

I have all these pigments, I just wanted to know the status of them so I can be super organized with my collection. Haha.

kashleigh80

I had Golder's Green (LE) and the color sucked on me. I swapped it on makeupalley- good place to look for products that aren't around anymore!