025-12.jpg

023-7.jpg

022-10.jpg

021-12.jpg

018-12.jpg

BeccalovesMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Great collection! I love the Tony & Tina glitters because they are actually eye safe!!

What is tony and Tina?

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
What is tony and Tina?

It was a brand that went out of business awhile ago. I have every color because they are actually eye safe!! IIRC, they were made out of paper. You can still find them on Ebay for a reasonable price.
smiles.gif

erynnj

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeorin
so how are you coping with the packaging change? :p

omg, thank you for asking that, I hate it, hate hate hate hate it. I emailed corporate about how they messed up my whole set up. Worst idea ever on their part.
angry.gif
and everytime i go to the mac store I make it a point to somehow complain about it to various people lol.

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by erynnj
omg, thank you for asking that, I hate it, hate hate hate hate it. I emailed corporate about how they messed up my whole set up. Worst idea ever on their part.
angry.gif
and everytime i go to the mac store I make it a point to somehow complain about it to various people lol.

Thank you so much!!! Glad to hear an activist!
yes.gif

Love your collection!
I am such a glitter/pigment junkie myself! I couldn't put them all in one traincases, I have way too many, not just MAC but with Ben Nye, Graphobian and lots of other brands... I admire your display!
What are the dimension of the traincase that you have and where did you get it if I can ask please?
Thanks!

syrene78

Quote:
angry.gif

yes.gif

Love your collection!
I am such a glitter/pigment junkie myself! I couldn't put them all in one traincases, I have way too many, not just MAC but with Ben Nye, Graphobian and lots of other brands... I admire your display!
What are the dimension of the traincase that you have and where did you get it if I can ask please?
Thanks!

erynnj

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrene78
yes.gif

Love your collection!
Thanks!

Thanks! not sure the dimensions.. i can measure it later for you, its the old style MAC train case that they used to sell at free standing stores.... I think they have changed the design of it its about 6 years old
greengrin.gif

syrene78

Quote:
Thanks! not sure the dimensions.. i can measure it later for you, its the old style MAC train case that they used to sell at free standing stores.... I think they have changed the design of it its about 6 years old
greengrin.gif

I don't mind if you could give me the dimensions actually please.
Not sure if I will get a MAC one since they are pretty expensive unless I manage to find it at a CCO. Sometimes I find some decent traincases on Ebay.
Could you please send me a PM when you get a chance? No rush though.
I just don't want to miss your post.
winks.gif

Thank you so much!
And keep glittering!
tong.gif