Pigments are amazing on the cheeks...

2_pink

Goldenaire looks great to highlight cheekbones, i havent used it as a straight up blush yet, but i love it to highlight.

Colorqueen

Acid Orange and Bright Coral are awesome on darker skin- esp sallow complexions, Pink Pearl, Violet, Rose, Vanilla, Pink Opal, and I also use many of the colors from sweetscents on the cheeks too- but I guess this is MAC talk, so I will just skip over those titles.

Once in a while I will use a tiny bit of chartreuse as a highlighter if it looks good with my look.

Bright Fuchsia and Fuchsia I have used too. and All Girl....

MACmermaid

fuschia pigment (applied sparingly) is pretty on the cheeks also....it looks like a cooler version of petticoat MSF
smiles.gif

mjlover

oooohh !! i use pink bronze all the time and pink opal as a highlighter but never really thought of using the others like Tan .....

user79

What brush BESIDES THE 187 could I use for applying pigments to cheek? Could I use a normal blush brush?

JesusShaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitargirl
Dude, nobody mentioned MAC's PRO Electric Coral? This is a great shade, like an amped up Stereo Rose MSF!

it was the one i was gonna mention, i looooove it. I also use acid orange on cheeks
greengrin.gif

sigwing

a wise Specktra member suggested to me a while back to try Tan as a duplicate of the color I loved in the Naked You MSF, and she was right on! What I did was sprinkle a little on top of a cake of a nude shade Clinique blush so it mixed a little of it with that blush, which was a fairly hardened powder so it didn't overtake the pigment powder, although I could have mixed it with some loose powder also, I suppose. But anyway, it gave me the Naked You shade without all the silver glitter chunks! I love it!

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
What brush BESIDES THE 187 could I use for applying pigments to cheek? Could I use a normal blush brush?

Blush brush, fingers, mix them in with your moisturizer or foundation, there are lots of ways to incorporate them into products and looks for your face and cheeks.

sigwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlover
oooohh !! i use pink bronze all the time and pink opal as a highlighter but never really thought of using the others like Tan .....

You've got to try it! It's not a "tan" shade, but applies just like the wonderful shade found in the Naked You! Tan makes you think it'd be like a bronzer or a brownish, but it's more of a nude-natural cheek color. I was so thankful to Specktra member Jpohrer for that suggestion!