Pigments before the size change!

Liya2007

Now that MAC is going to change the size of pigments, I wanna get some must haves. My Question is what are your favorites from these??
Kitschmas
Fuchsia
Blue Brown
Cornflower

Enchantedcameo

I did the same thing you are planning on doing. I got
Vanilla
Pink Opal
Blue Brown
Tan

All very beautiful colors. Blue Brown would be a very good choice. I LOVE vanilla.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin*Deep
dark soul, naked.....!!

I have those two and love them
thmbup.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantedcameo
I did the same thing you are planning on doing. I got
Vanilla
Pink Opal
Blue Brown
Tan

All very beautiful colors. Blue Brown would be a very good choice. I LOVE vanilla.

Blue Brown is the one I don't have from the pigments you mentioned ... I'll check it out.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Bluebrown! It is full of duochromey goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
Cornflower foiled JUST on the lid looks fabulous.

Seems those two are the stands out, need to check them out .... Thanks so much.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Blue Brown is love.
smiles.gif

Thanks, BTW the thing that stopped me from getting Blue Brown before is that I have Club E/S and they looked identical to me, are they??

candycane80

In my opinion, Kitschmas is a no-no, pretty in the jar ugly washed color on lids, also bad texture. It has a lot of fallout even though I always wet my brush. From those you mentioned I would get Fuchsia.

Makeup Emporium

Blue Brown is gorgeous...I would def get that from your list! Personally not a huge fan of the other 3 you listed; Blue Brown is the most versatile.

fingie

Yes, IMO if you have Club you don't need Blue Brown.
I would rec Fuschia and Cornflower out of your list... like someone else mentioned, Kitschmas can take a lot of work because theres so much fallout and whatnot... Plus, IIRC (I haven't touched my jar like, since I got it) it wasn't a very 'original' color anyways.

Liya2007

Went to MAC yesterday
mac_haul.gif
I got Blue Brown & Copper Sparkle ... My MA gave me samples of Kitschmas, Fuchsia & Frozen White.

I tried Kitschmas, & Fuchsia and didn't like them, so i'm not getting any. I still need to try Frozen White to see if I want to get it before the size change and also check Cornflower
mac_addict.gif