Pigments/Shadow over CCB (cream colour base)

makeupgal

This is not a tutorial with pics. But thought I'd share a technique I find so useful, especially with pigments. I always put a bit of concealer on the lid to even out the lid. I then use cream colour base and then my pigments over it. They "grab" a lot better! Try Blue Brown Pigment over Black cream colour base. Club e/s looks really good over "Slick" CCB. Slick CCB is also good with a lot of green shadows/pigments. I do love shadesticks but CCB pulls on the lid a lot less. I use my 224 brush to apply the CCB. Hoping Santa will bring me a GOOD digital camera for Christmas. I can't wait to post some tuts. There are some really talented people here! Ashleyv85 is my favorite! I always look forward to her tutorials. I'm pretty new to the site so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I really hope this is useful to someone.

aziza

I love doing this but I use paints, ccbs, and then I use the pigment. Paints keep everything in place and prevents creasing while the ccb makes the color even more vibrant!

neotrad

Can't wait till you get to post the pictures of your tutorials here!
winks.gif

I love using CCB in LUNA. Now I'm starting to think about trying colored CCBs as well. Thanks!

tadzio79

that's a wonderful tip! thanks for sharing!!

EDIT: have you used other primers such as UDPP? if so, how does it compare to CCB?