Pigments vial

Shoegal-fr

Hello everyone!

I'm a total newbie to pigments and i need your help... Do you know where i can buy pigments vials, including discontinued (beside ebay). And i was wondering if fake vials exist or is it just about the full size?

Thank you!

Shaquille

Shoegal I think the vials also exist.
You can find the original ones in Clearance Bin here in Specktra.
Good luck!
smiles.gif

Shoegal-fr

Thank you so much!

I can't access the clearance bin... i guess that's because i'm a new member... Too bad though...

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille
Shoegal I think the vials also exist.
You can find the original ones in Clearance Bin here in Specktra.
Good luck!
smiles.gif

last i heard was the vials were still safe.

panda0410

There have been fakes floating about actually... I saw one the other day in a colour not known to me on US ebay....

Additionally people have been decanting pigments into vials for re-sale - some of these ARE authentic. No, they arent supposed to do it, but they do....

Shoegal-fr

Thank you, i'm going to buy them from charleyandemily, i think i've read you, panda0410, saying that she is selling authentic items, so i think it'll be ok.

jdepp_84

Well actually why dont you go to a MAC counter and buy the holiday sets? Both sets have diff colors which allow for a lot of variety and....you'll be sure they are real
smiles.gif

panda0410

Charleyandemily are all good, you will love the seller
winks.gif
She is a member here actually and really nice!

sedated_xtc

How big are the vials normally? I assume they're probably easier to take for travelling as opposed to the jars right?

Shoegal-fr

They're not that different in fact. They're just about half the jars diameter but they are a little bit longer...

Latest posts