Pigments

MACtress

hi I want to order some pigments from the mac website....I was just wondering ur favorites and or suggestions....I have brown eyes so please help!!!

user6

dark soul
old gold

i have like every color, so if you want to see pics of the actual pigments instead of trying to imagine it with mac's swatches, let me know!
greengrin.gif

mzcelaneous

I only have a few, but my all time favorites are Azreal Blue and Softwash Grey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicredfearn
i have like every color, so if you want to see pics of the actual pigments instead of trying to imagine it with mac's swatches, let me know!
greengrin.gif

I wanna see :jump:

user6

ok, so i tried to take some pics with actual light from outside, but the clouds keep blocking the sun, so these pics aren't too good, but i'm also throwing in some pics that i've taken before, and I'm leaving some pigments out since you can't get 'em on the site anyway.
greengrin.gif

tan:

rose, golden olive, nightlight, shimmertime:

violet:

vanilla:

old gold:

golden olive:

naked:

melon:

kitschmas:

sunpepper:

sunnydaze:

softwash grey and gold dusk:

shimmertime:

pink bronze:

night light:

golder's green:

dazzleray:

azreal blue:

blue brown:

fuchsia on the right:

most of my pigments:

pic of samples that i sell/swap:

Not all of them are here, sorry, but for some reason I can't find my golden lemon, teal and cornflower? lol gotta be somewhere, but don't know! lol well, i hope this helps you out some on your decision! :thumbsup:

offdhook21

I would maybe try samples first. The pigments are like $18+ for a pretty large jar. I love them, but there's just so much, it's kinda a waste...But then again you could never have enough of MU right? If you don't know what color you like try samples of differnt shades.

~LadyLocks~

I baught some samples on ebay just to see what would work best for my brown eyes and so far I love:

Melon
Tan
Chocolate Brown
Old Gold

I also baught Teal, Violet, Copper Sparkle, Dark Soul, & Golden Olive but i'm having a hard time with color combos so I haven't really used them that much, only to play around with them. Any suggestion with these colors anyone??
anyone.gif

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycorrea05
I baught some samples on ebay just to see what would work best for my brown eyes and so far I love:

Melon
Tan
Chocolate Brown
Old Gold

I also baught Teal, Violet, Cooper Sparkle, Dark Soul, & Golden Olive but i'm having a hard time with color combos so I haven't really used them that much, only to play around with them. Any suggestion with these colors anyone??
anyone.gif

ive used golden olive with teal a few times.. i know it sounds funny, but i put golden olive on the inner corner and blended it into teal all around the outside and used white frost as a highlighter.. it doesnt seem like a good combo but it looked good after it was blended.. i just bought copper sparkle too, i cant wait for it to get here

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
ive used golden olive with teal a few times.. i know it sounds funny, but i put golden olive on the inner corner and blended it into teal all around the outside and used white frost as a highlighter.. it doesnt seem like a good combo but it looked good after it was blended.. i just bought copper sparkle too, i cant wait for it to get here

Imma have to try that. I guess what it comes down to is getting out of my comfort zome and exploring other colors other then the neutrals I usually use. What I have tried and liked was tan on the lid, choco brown in the crease and teal to line the eye. Very pretty!! When you get your Copper Sparkle, let me know what colors combos look best!

queenofdisaster

ok i will! i usually wear neutrals too. and i have blue eyes but i cant convince myself that purples are best for blue eyes. i just dont agree.. i love my blues and browns too much! i think im gonna get brown contact lenses, LOL!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
ok i will! i usually wear neutrals too. and i have blue eyes but i cant convince myself that purples are best for blue eyes. i just dont agree.. i love my blues and browns too much! i think im gonna get brown contact lenses, LOL!

OMG Brown contact lenses?? I say we trade instead...lol. Girl, I would kill for colored eyes...lol. Your so lucky!!

MACtress

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicredfearn
ok, so i tried to take some pics with actual light from outside, but the clouds keep blocking the sun, so these pics aren't too good, but i'm also throwing in some pics that i've taken before, and I'm leaving some pigments out since you can't get 'em on the site anyway.
greengrin.gif

tan:

rose, golden olive, nightlight, shimmertime:

violet:

vanilla:

old gold:

golden olive:

naked:

melon:

kitschmas:

sunpepper:

sunnydaze:

softwash grey and gold dusk:

shimmertime:

pink bronze:

night light:

golder's green:

dazzleray:

azreal blue:

blue brown:

fuchsia on the right:

most of my pigments:

pic of samples that i sell/swap:

Not all of them are here, sorry, but for some reason I can't find my golden lemon, teal and cornflower? lol gotta be somewhere, but don't know! lol well, i hope this helps you out some on your decision! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!!!!!

user6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACtress
Thank you so much!!!!!

wavey.gif
No Problem, I hope it helped, and let me know if you want to try some samples, I'll give you a deal!
greengrin.gif